Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

That and she is part of the Avengers. :yess: :wink1: Hope we get a Scarlet Witch, Vison, (2 pk Wasp & Antman), Namor (please no fuggly eyebrows), Black Widow & last but not least Hawkeye. A Fury would be cool too but don't really care about him. Hoping to assemble the Avengers by 2014! :pray::panic:

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

I like what you got going on there in this pic. :)

My Avengers line up is major slackin. I only have 2 real Avengers, Classic Iron Man EX and BP. I also have Wolverine and Thing, so I suppose I have 4 Avengers technically. Ms. Marvel is the main Avenger I still must needs ASAP, but without Cap or Thor my X-Men line up is progressing so much better.

Spider-Woman is fully sculpted.

I think I'd have been open to Logan as Patch as well, but the plan is now shot. Also, PF's are few and far between for me. It's not my main format so if something isn't exactly what I want, I won't get it.

gotcha, i was just curious, I have very strong opinions about X characters but when it comes to Avengers I tend to judge just for how they look and dont take into account the actual character. To each his own, I am dissapointed SS hasnt tried harder to push teh mixed media aspect. What comes to mind is the Hot toys battle suit jill. The fabric was incredible and I would love to see some great body fabric, not spancs, on future PF's, especially a catowman.

____, i had a little doubt all of a sudden, to many things coming out. But after some sleep and some more consideration I had to order her. Jessica Drew is too cool for me not to get. Best female Avenger imo. :yess:

So, ex is ordered!! :1-1: :yess: :yess: :yess:

That and she is part of the Avengers. :yess: :wink1: Hope we get a Scarlet Witch, Vison, (2 pk Wasp & Antman), Namor (please no fuggly eyebrows), Black Widow & last but not least Hawkeye. A Fury would be cool too but don't really care about him. Hoping to assemble the Avengers by 2014! :pray::panic:

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

:hi5: Amazin' pic.

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

Nice collection, your grey Hulk is looking good :clap:clap

Here's my line up so far, I've got classic Avengers on the right, and New Avengers on the Left. After adding Jessica Drew, all I need is Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Luke Cage, and Hawkeye, and I'm set. :hi5:

avengersmay31.jpg

avengers02.jpg

-

Last edited:

I just caved and ordered the Exclusive Spider-Woman.

Nice collection, your grey Hulk is looking good :clap:clap

Here's my line up so far, I've got classic Avengers on the right, and New Avengers on the Left. After adding Jessica Drew, all I need is Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Luke Cage, and Hawkeye, and I'm set. :hi5:

avengersmay31.jpg

avengers02.jpg

-

Really Nice!!!

Good mix of classic and newer Avengers. You need BP and She-Hulk though. It's all Avengers just the same, but I think they just feel more like "real" Avengers than Thing, Wolverine and Spider-Man.

avengersmay31.jpg

Nice displays! :rock

Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

I don't consider spidey, wolverine & thing as avengers

Me neither and I really dont like how they tried throwing them into the A vs X story line.

Me neither and I really dont like how they tried throwing them into the A vs X story line.

At least they are all only on New Avengers where they belong, and not the main Avengers team. I think Spider-Woman should be on that squad, too.

Solicits for futue AvX show Spider-Man takes center stage. Ultimately it's a story about the Phoenix, so having Spider-Man play a major role, as much as I love him, feels very forced.

Ordered! I need pose someone 1/4 next to my ex she hulk. she seems very lonely... not a fan of the base, seems lazy imho.

Huh? Wolverine was an avenger? Wow times have change.

Spidey, Wolverine, Dare Devil & Thing are some of the characters that was in the New Avengers.... Comic was drawn and co created by David Finch in 2005.

You really need to change your name to something else comicbookguy :D

:p

I don't consider spidey, wolverine & thing as avengers

Well, to me the New Avengers are really a different team altogether, they are more like a group of street level heroes taking care of the smaller stuff, while the main Avengers team deal with cosmic and bigger crisis. So it works for me having people like Ironfist, Thing, and Daredevil on the street team doing small missions.

In the end I would like to see all the classic Avengers going back to the main team, like Vision, Scarlet witch, black panther etc. Then all the New Avengers be on their own street level team with Spiderwoman, Spiderman, Daredevil, etc..

Back