Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

I'm not sure whether I should pre-order her or not. Maybe I'll wait until after San Diego. Hmm . . .

Or hate it and slap yourself for buying it for all the wrong reasons if they pull another rogue modification. :slap

Yes I will be very angry if they pull this again. If it's one one head or the butt I will pass. If I get both, then it's enough for me to pay the dough for this.

It seems some people here only want to buy her because of her butt crack. :cuckoo:

That and she is part of the Avengers. :yess: :wink1: Hope we get a Scarlet Witch, Vison, (2 pk Wasp & Antman), Namor (please no fuggly eyebrows), Black Widow & last but not least Hawkeye. A Fury would be cool too but don't really care about him. Hoping to assemble the Avengers by 2014! :pray::panic:

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

Last edited:

That and she is part of the Avengers. :yess: :wink1: Hope we get a Scarlet Witch, Vison, (2 pk Wasp & Antman), Namor (please no fuggly eyebrows), Black Widow & last but not least Hawkeye. A Fury would be cool too but don't really care about him. Hoping to assemble the Avengers by 2014! :pray::panic:

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

Great pic.... awesome minus Ms marvel/she hulk. I'd really like to see a comic hawkeye

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

That is a very cool pic. I like it a lot. I might get a Spider Woman. I have Ms. Marvel and She Hulk.

If it comes out right, then yeah, she will be a homerun

:fireworks

The only two Marvel PF's I wanted were Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers. I waited on Ms.Marvel to see how Spider-Woman turned out.

I won't be getting either at this point, even though the blonde was just about perfect.

Haha they are! I just don't buy/collect female statuesl but I will admit the Ms marvel is a very nice statue

:horror:horror:horror!!!!! With so many great female statues like PF vampi, ms marvel, darth talon, Lara croft, baroness, lady death, baby doll, and tight butt spider woman, you are missing out. :thud:

The only two Marvel PF's I wanted were Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers. I waited on Ms.Marvel to see how Spider-Woman turned out.

I won't be getting either at this point, even though the blonde was just about perfect.

I have always been a die hard X Men fan so im curious to know why you decided against these since you waited so long.

Spider-Woman is fully sculpted.

I think I'd have been open to Logan as Patch as well, but the plan is now shot. Also, PF's are few and far between for me. It's not my main format so if something isn't exactly what I want, I won't get it.

I'm kind of the same way. I just want to complete the main classic Avengers team by getting Kirby Hulk and if they make a Kitty Pryde and she looks great, I'll pick her up as well.

There was a time when I wanted to get all the X-Men, but when some of them turned out not really being up to my standards, I decided to just pass on them other than Kitty.

Back