1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the villains released or not released to this point, Mysterio is the must have for me. Fishbowl FTW!

No that it will ever happen but put me down for Mysterio, Sandman, and Hydroman. They look great. Ill put them next to Vulture...:gah:

I still don't get where this random $400 price tag for Vulture is coming from. If they made him it should NOT cost that much...it's like you guys want to overpay... :slap

I still don't get where this random $400 price tag for Vulture is coming from. If they made him it should NOT cost that much...it's like you guys want to overpay... :slap

Yeah, if it happens I'd like to think $400 is the high end of the spectrum and it includes an extra Keaton sculpt, light up eyes for the helmet and a weapon or two. Of course if HT waits another year or two to release him, given how their prices keep going up that's liable to be on low side.:lol

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, and not sure just how much I’ll upset some of you for bringing this up, but does anyone else get Rise of the Silver Surfer Dr. Doom vibes from Mysterio’s outfit?

Sorry in advance. Lol

I'll say it. I don't like Mysterio so far -- I don't like his outfit, and I don't like Jill-n-Hall.

I hope there's another, less magical villain in this.

I actually have a good feeling of Mysterio getting made. Honestly the only thing holding up Vulture at this point are those wings. Mysterio is a much simpler figure. Closer to Hela than Vulture.

The trailer describes Mysterio as a combination of Iron Man and Thor! How could HT pass him up with that description!?! :lol

The trailer describes Mysterio as a combination of Iron Man and Thor! How could HT pass him up with that description!?! :lol

Then HT shall make 3 Mysterios and no SpiderMen.

Iron Man meets Thor? My God, what would Drax say about that? It's a like a pirate and an angel and a machine had a baby.

Mysterio seems simplistic enough of a design, unlike vulture, that I think they'll end up making him, along with the stealth and the red and black suit.

If wonder if they’ll attempt to fix the neck issue on the tech suit and IS for the black and red suit?

If wonder if they’ll attempt to fix the neck issue on the tech suit and IS for the black and red suit?

The "neck issue" is a nonissue. I'd rather have an inaccurate neck than one that has a seam for the sake of showing some neck skin.

I've got high hopes for Gyllenhaal as Mysterio. I mean Marvel have hired plenty of talented actors for their villains in the past and delivered mediocrity in return but I just get this feeling that they're going to nail this one. The fact Keaton was a good villain gives me more hope there.

I have my eye on a few Hot Toys figures now but I'm wondering if I should wait and see if they unveil a Mysterio figure. The costume design, a potential head sculpt which strangely enough I'd probably prefer to the classic fishbowl look. I only need a brief look from the trailer to know it could look good in a collection.

Funko figures from the movie were revealed today. Still holding out hope for a classic red/blue movie promo figure from HT
DziKesKWwAAgINl.jpg

I think we'll get all three Spider-Man variations, without question. Mysterio maybe but it'll be interesting to see whether they'll do anything more.

Back