Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could only see 1 Marvel movie for the next 5 years it would be GOTG2.

I still hope to be in for all main characters in this line. And to get my Yondu. :yess:

15822769_10154094357267344_7725210445352232580_n.jpg

0 changes in the headsculpts? Only the helmet looks more metallic. Let's hope Star-Lord has an unmasked one. I guess I don't have to buy the gang a 2nd time although Gamora won't have that arm problem anymore...

I hope they tweak them into much newer figures, these look kit-bashed...Quills new look is too awesome to not take advantage, make Rocket FLOCKED!...make both a scaled version of baby Groot and a 1/1 scale and it would have been cool if instead of making two Drax figures, they would have just focused on one with interchangeable outfits to represent both films....this new Gamora looks modeled after pregnant Zoe...she looks bloated

I've said it before.. if they tweak the Star-Lord sculpt, I'm in. He's my one missed regret since seriously buying HT figs. (technically I missed Avenger Loki too, but I was only intending on a couple of Arnie figs back then)

I've said it before.. if they tweak the Star-Lord sculpt, I'm in. He's my one missed regret since seriously buying HT figs. (technically I missed Avenger Loki too, but I was only intending on a couple of Arnie figs back then)

I agree, I love Chris Pratt and would probably buy the new Star Lord if the human HS is better this time. Also, he needs the short jacket.

So after all that, they're making a second Drax.

I guess that one should be released by 2021.

:rotfl As soon as that!? :lol

They do look nice, but I just can't see me re-buying them all tbh - might make an exception for Star-Lord but I'll wait for the full reveal before deciding. There is just way too much other stuff coming out so having to prioritise characters unfortunately. :gah:

I hope they tweak them into much newer figures, these look kit-bashed...Quills new look is too awesome to not take advantage, make Rocket FLOCKED!...make both a scaled version of baby Groot and a 1/1 scale and it would have been cool if instead of making two Drax figures, they would have just focused on one with interchangeable outfits to represent both films....this new Gamora looks modeled after pregnant Zoe...she looks bloated

This!.. We need some real fur or Flocked treatment on Rocket or he just looks too toy like. Do Rocket some justice Hoy Toys!

Not impressed by any of those figures besides tiny groot... I was really looking forward to a star-lord with a short jacket.

I don't think that they look very good either. Might get star lord and call it good, same as with the first movie.

Back