Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing for sure is we can expect a Thor figure with shaved head and no helmet

After James Gunn spoke about it, you'll see Nebula and Mantis from all the companies as well as a huge emphasis o Groot. All I need is Star Lord and Ego depending on how he looks.

I agree since he said there would be more female figures definitely looking forward to seeing Nebula and Mantis. Groot had a great HT I'm looking forward to Baby Groot too. Same here Star Lord is a definite buy. I'm thinking Ego will look really cool in that outfit shown at the SDCC as an HT.

Yeah check out Kevin Smith talking about the footage of the films shown at SDCC. A guy comes in and describes Thor as having a shaved head with warpaint.

I think we will definitely get Thor, Planet Hulk, Loki. They may do Valkyrie and Hela but I don't think either of those are guarantees.

Don't have a Hulk nor a Thor, so this might be the time. Gladiator Hulk = Definitely. Thor with shaved head and warpaint? = I'll have to see first. They might have a regular Thor in addition to the warpaint one.

Yeah check out Kevin Smith talking about the footage of the films shown at SDCC. A guy comes in and describes Thor as having a shaved head with warpaint.

I'll be so sad about that :lol Why would you take away Thor's majestic locks?!

On a figure related note, I'd like to purchase my first Thor figure, but if it's ^ that look, and no regular Thor, it won't be this one unfortunately :(

This was the hair he was spotted in on set.

ykBT9u0.png

After seeing the equipment sneak peek at SDCC, I definitely want a Gladiator Hot Toys figure. I just hope he uses a wide variety of weapons in the film like in the comics (sword, spear, shield, etc.). I love figure accessories [emoji1]. I just wonder if they'll incorporate some of the story elements of Planet Hulk or if they're just using the character design.

I want everything else thats available except the 5 previous figure from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want--

From Guardians Vol. 2:

Star-Lord with new HS
Gamora with new costume
Drax
Rocket and Baby Groot
Mantis
Nebula
Yondu
Ego
Ayesha

From Thor Ragnarok:

Thor with short hair
Gladiator Hulk
Valkyrie
Hela
Loki
Heimdall
Skurge
Sif (if she's in the movie)

The women are all must-haves for me.

I want--

From Guardians Vol. 2:

Star-Lord with new HS
Gamora with new costume
Drax
Rocket and Baby Groot
Mantis
Nebula
Yondu
Ego
Ayesha

From Thor Ragnarok:

Thor with short hair
Gladiator Hulk
Valkyrie
Hela
Loki
Heimdall
Skurge
Sif (if she's in the movie)

The women are all must-haves for me.

Agree with all of this :D

My assumption is they'll make Thor & Loki & no one else, and I'll just sit here getting mad like when Thor 2 came out and they didn't release anything.. and then they'll release 54 new stealth versions of Iron Man

Looking at the hair again it looks similar to his unworthy look.

hpr82wefoje0iufh0foj-189292.PNG

Back