Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll stick with my aou thor. Just need loki and odin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor's costume - which may only be for Gladiator scenes - is maybe my favorite of the ones he's worn. Looks great, and I may be tempted to get the Hot Toys when it comes out since I don't have a Thor yet.

Loki looks like Loki again :lol But I'll be getting him for sure... have to finish my trilogy of Loki's!

Looks like Valkyrie is gonna be rocking some warpaint.

Cvzhi8zWgAA3LBR.jpg

I really want to see the character Angela pop up in either Ragnarok or GotG 2 (or both!). She was one of my favorite Spawn characters, until they lost the rights to her. That void has started to fill now that she's a Marvel character, especially if she gets a film appearance. A HT figure would be a must!

Veracity is unconfirmed, but if true, I love that they're giving the helmet another go. If I'm going to have yet another Thor, I really want it differentiated from DW/AoU.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Guardians 2 trailer

And here's Mantis. Can't wait for the figure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel the need to get Drax ... I really do. He's the highlight for me. ^^

The question is though, will we get another Drax for Guardians vol. 2? Hot Toys hasn't even released the first one yet so I wonder if they'll do a second ... I need that guy on my shelf though.

Doesn't look like I need to get a new Star-Lord. He looks about the same minus the shirt and jet-pack. I'd like to get a Baby Groot and its pretty much guaranteed he'll be with Rocket. Also, I am very happy that I held off on getting a Hulk and Thor up to this point. They both look amazing in Ragnarok. Pending any HT issues, I'll be getting both.

I stayed away from the initial line mainly due to fund limitations but I really like the jacketless version of Star-Lord:

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.09.40 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.10.59 PM.jpg

If they make this look I'll definitely bite and I'm probably going to get Rocket if he is paired with a Baby Groot.

Legacy effects sculpted groot for gotg2 shared by Andy park

Or treebeards baby picture he hates cuz his mom is always showing his dates...could be either.

IMG_6902.JPG

Back