Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there were quite a few interested parties... and if they check back and see what could have been I know we could get a good group together once you have one that you can cast. He's a needed figure, and your sculpt is great looking!

I'll certainly make every effort to get it going again! I love the character and sculpting anything Firefly is a joy. I have a Zoe that's quite far along too...I've gotta try to work harder so I can get to all of this stuff!

With Mal, I can definitely improve upon the likeness. I've had to resculpt work in the past, and it always turns out better than the previous incarnation. :)

Thanks everyone!
Trev

I'll certainly make every effort to get it going again! I love the character and sculpting anything Firefly is a joy. I have a Zoe that's quite far along too...I've gotta try to work harder so I can get to all of this stuff!

With Mal, I can definitely improve upon the likeness. I've had to resculpt work in the past, and it always turns out better than the previous incarnation. :)

Thanks everyone!
Trev

Anticipation is the best part! :D

Thanks everyone!
Trev

PLAESE MAN I'M DIEING HERE WITH OUT MAL!!:banghead:duh JK I can wait but not for to longer and Zoe great I can't wait for pics man.

Wow that sculpt is amazing. I wish some of the other Buffy heads would have looked as good as this.

Thanks everyone!
Trev

WHAT? You have a zoe?!! OMG, I want one of those! Ok so this is not cool Trev..you are teasing me. Zoe is, wait for it......AWESOME!!!!!

I promise to put in some time on her soon! :) I'll make the effort to help get some of these great characters made! It's probably more likely that I'll be able to finish up Zoe before making the new Mal, so I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

thanks!
Trev

Trevor, that Mal sculpt is / was awesome ! Its a shame that it was damaged though. I'm still watching this thread with envious eyes.

Trev, consider all this praise as PRESSURE to get it redone! HAHAHA!

That is a phenomenal sculpt by the way.

Now get busy because I must have one! (Okay, at LEAST one)

Yeah, I'm here to apply so much needed pressure as well. I would totally buy this sculpt, no questions asked!

That sculpt was just amazing. Get working again Trev. If you want more expression maybe give him a slight smirk. That would work perfectly for both Mal and Caleb, which I'm sure many would want to do as well.

I went ahead and got the new one started a couple evenings ago. It's definitely in truer 1/6 scale, so that alone is worth redoing him. :)

It'll likely take me quite a while to get it finished, but I'll get it there as time permits! These characters are great fun to sculpt!

thanks for all the support, you guys,
Trev

Trevor, for the record, I will want two of these. I think i'm so sad about not having enough Buffy sculpts that I will want a Caleb also.
With the work you do, these are too pretty to just buy one. :)

But really, I want a Zoe, Jayne, and well, the whole gang really. Do you think you'll ever touch upon the other characters if Mal goes smoothly? I know you're doing Zoe at the moment, but will it give you the push you need to get the others done? Or are you sticking with just Zoe and Mal? And is it possible, with the broken Mal, that you may get Zoe done before him?

Hey BuffyGirl-

Yeah, my intention is to make the whole crew...though with Chris's amazing Summer sculpt, River is already accounted for, and looks great!

the plan is to do up Jayne after Zoe and Mal. I think that's a nice trio to start with since this is going to take a lot of time.

And yes, you're welcome to buy two when they're ready. I hadn't considered a Caleb, but that could look great!

I'd imagine I'll finish up both Zoe and Mal at the same time. I don't know when that will be, unfortunately, :D as I'm trying to multitask and balance a lot of things at the moment...but if you guys are willing to wait for my slow ass to finish some of these,:) than you're more than welcome to buying a casting or two.

Hey BuffyGirl-

Yeah, my intention is to make the whole crew...though with Chris's amazing Summer sculpt, River is already accounted for, and looks great!

the plan is to do up Jayne after Zoe and Mal. I think that's a nice trio to start with since this is going to take a lot of time.

And yes, you're welcome to buy two when they're ready. I hadn't considered a Caleb, but that could look great!

I'd imagine I'll finish up both Zoe and Mal at the same time. I don't know when that will be, unfortunately, :D as I'm trying to multitask and balance a lot of things at the moment...but if you guys are willing to wait for my slow ass to finish some of these,:) than you're more than welcome to buying a casting or two.

Take your time I need to find some money$$$:monkey2 for all of thous great heads that are comeing:D

Back