Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be waiting with money in hand! Mal is a must have... not sure how many I would buy past him but I'd certainly be down for at least Jayne :rock

Wow. I can't wait for this to be finished and to be offered.

I bought Ada's Mal sculpt a while back but am not very pleased with it (too Bruce Campbell).

I just shutdown the Mal and Janye CHowes interest thread in the General section, after looking at Trev's Malcom sculpt again it was the only thing to do, even with the wait. Go Trevor go!

Yeah, once Trevor offers this there will be a lot of very happy individuals. His first sculpt looked great... can't imagine what the improved one will look like :google

Have you seen the Summer Glau/River sculpt?

Yeah. I am debating whether to get her.

I really would like the entire crew, but I wonder if a Wash or KayLee figure would ever be seen outside of a company actually taking up this license (and it continues to boggle my mind Sideshow did not do that after years of success with Buffy).

Hey all-

I still very much plan to get these pieces made. Mal is in progress, and getting there, slowly but surely. Zoe is all but finished, I just want to make some tweaks. After these two, I think I'll go on to Jayne and Kaylee.

I'm trying to use weekends for personal projects, like these, so we'll see where I can get with it!!

thanks!
Trev

Yeah, 'cuz if you've got a list, I'd like to be on that for a Mal... and probably a Zoe... and, um, Jayne... and, er, while we're at it...

Oh, well, in for a penny...! :monkey3 :banana

Seriously, sign me up for a Mal and tell me where to send my money!!

Hey everyone- I'll get the list ready when the Mal head is complete. I'll be able to look back through this thread and add anyone who asked to be added, so you can be contacted.

thank you very much for the interest!
Trev

Trev, I PM'd you ahundred years ago about Mal. Don't forget me!
If I was local I'd come by and do the dishes for you to free up some time! :lol

I so in!!!! :monkey2 we been waitting so long now..JK thank Trevolver for doing this for us:rolleyes:

just one problem where do you get clothes for zoe?? dose anybody know a place??

Last edited:
Back