Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already designed a box cover for my Inara:

2270425341_de87ed79da_o.jpg

I'm using a Sideshow box and body, so I think it was fitting to use.

Does anyone know if that Jayne is available to buy?

I would like to sign my name for any firefly/serenity figures that get made, or head sculpts if you will.

Spencer, I would like to sign up for a Mal and Jayne full figure. Your Mal is some serious work! Hopefully you have enough people to make it worth your while to make some.

If people wanted full figures from you, what would the price be? Or the head sculpt if that is all you are doing?

Thanks.

Unlike the box design, the Inara costume will be whatever I can cobble together. I still need to decide on what accessories to put with her.

It would have been nice if Sideshow had already put these out for us. Since they didn't and might not for another 20 years, I want mine now. :lol

Is someone working on a 1/6 Jayne?? Will he have his wool cap?

I'm in and can't believe there's not a hundred behind me.

There must be Firefly boards...post this there and we'll get wayy more than ten...

Oops this was for Mal--didn't realize it was an old thread.

I'm in and can't believe there's not a hundred behind me.

There must be Firefly boards...post this there and we'll get wayy more than ten...

Oops this was for Mal--didn't realize it was an old thread.

It may be an old thread but we still want it to happen! We want our firefly sculpts.

People, lets be rational. If you really want this stuff to happen, we have to get a base of support. That means as many people as we can jumping on the bandwagon.
Right now people are sweating the economy, and worrying about Christmas. Look at all the threads that talk about canceling items from SSC because of lack of funds and too much at once.
I suggest we wait until late January or early February when people have a little more cash and have fewer preorders shipping and they want to fill that void with a new figure.

People, lets be rational. If you really want this stuff to happen, we have to get a base of support. That means as many people as we can jumping on the bandwagon.
Right now people are sweating the economy, and worrying about Christmas. Look at all the threads that talk about canceling items from SSC because of lack of funds and too much at once.
I suggest we wait until late January or early February when people have a little more cash and have fewer preorders shipping and they want to fill that void with a new figure.

I'm for that....I have more money for more heads:naughty

Someone needs to start some interest threads if it is ever to happen...if you really want them.

Back