Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in-need to make one for the wife. There was a MAl on OSW. Not sure if it is the same.

I'm in for a head also. I'll keep an eye on this thread after the first of the year for further information. Looks like you'll have plenty of interest.

Grandpa always knows best

With the new licenses, are these still worth pursuing?

Here is the Inara idea I was tinkering with a while back:

595727909_a1274cd093_m.jpg

1213589158_d2748d788e.jpg

I was also tinkering with the Sideshow body. The tall one is about 6' in scale and is perfect for characters like Ripley.

I guess these all will become obsolete with the new figures.

I'd say just more of a quiet section on the forums... I think if a custom sculpt is offered their will be enough interest.

I’m ding a final polish on a casting of the Mal sculpt to do a final clean mold so keep watching.

I'll be interested in one or both (if Jayne is available as well). Possibly two of each depending on pricing of course. :)

These are great looking sculpts and I've been wanting to put together some customs of these figures for a while. Have quite a bit of the clothing and accessories already pooled...just need heads.

Holy moly. First off the Mal is amazing. I had seen a custom wesley and although I did like it, this one is an even closer match to a character if you ask me. I would love one of Mal or even of Caleb. If anyone plans to seriously make the main characters and charge decent prices for the heads, I am in! I have one sideshow stand that has nothing on it and I wouldn't mind adding a River to it, or any firefly/serenity figure :D :monkey1.

I'd be up for a Jayne as well. Not for myself, but for a friend who really adores that character. :D

Ok i'm confused how does this work? You sell the head and accessoires and we have to get the body? What are the accessoires the head coems with again? And where do I get a body from? I'm interested but would need to know a price. Please let me know
Thanks
Matt

Back