Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who are still sitting on the fence on this one. :dunno

What are you waiting for? :lol

:duff
Bill

Those are some nice shots bill59 :rock, thanks for sharing. The snow troll is def one awesome statue! Hey mates, listen to Bill :lecture what are you waitin' for? Go grab this great figure before it disappears!

Those are some nice shots bill59 :rock, thanks for sharing. The snow troll is def one awesome statue! Hey mates, listen to Bill :lecture what are you waitin' for? Go grab this great figure before it disappears!

Thanks hardyakka_mate :wave ...always happy to share.

You are so right - it is "one awesome statue". :rock

I finally caved in and bought this Snow Troll statue.

Congrats inuka :wave

Welcome to the Snow Troll Club. :lol

I'm sure you'll love him. :love

Bill

are you the one who got it?
if so ....congrats

Sorry bro..I was watching and wanting it on ebay and when I saw an offer come through I jumped on it. It should arrive this Wednesday. Are you still buying one?

Sorry bro..I was watching and wanting it on ebay and when I saw an offer come through I jumped on it. It should arrive this Wednesday. Are you still buying one?

trying so hard not to spend money this year---bought the little snowtroll for 19.99
he is good enough for now

congrats===you got a good deal

We need a picture thread for 'What's your Snow Troll holding?' :lol

So glad I was able to get this piece. My dream grail is still the original Cave troll, even more so after seeing what a 'larger' piece actually means :panic:
Cannot fault this other than an unsupported base which I feel may be a weak point :dunno

Great piece and love that SS took on the commision as they obviously had the confidence in the piece :lecture

This beast is amazing! #159 in the house. :yess: Now that this is on my newly built Ikea Pax shelf, I would have definitely regretted not getting this piece. The quality is so high, this troll displays perfectly with my Cinemaquettes. The paint job on the dwarf is very nice, but I like the display without him...just a big, heavy, badass monster.

DSCN1323_2_zps195194cf.jpg

This beast is amazing! #159 in the house. :yess: Now that this is on my newly built Ikea Pax shelf, I would have definitely regretted not getting this piece. The quality is so high, this troll displays perfectly with my Cinemaquettes. The paint job on the dwarf is very nice, but I like the display without him...just a big, heavy, badass monster.

Congrats! :duff

I agree about the dwarf. I've had the big guy displayed with him since October and it took me until last week to decide that I like it better without. So for now it's no dwarf for me. I think the troll looks more focused now as he rushes into battle. Either display is a win though.:yess:

Congrats! :duff

I agree about the dwarf. I've had the big guy displayed with him since October and it took me until last week to decide that I like it better without. So for now it's no dwarf for me. I think the troll looks more focused now as he rushes into battle. Either display is a win though.:yess:

Yeah I know what you mean Naz. :wave

However, I find the dwarf does help to give the Snow Troll scale. :)

Either way, it's a great piece. :rock

Bill

Yeah I know what you mean Naz. :wave

However, I find the dwarf does help to give the Snow Troll scale. :)

Either way, it's a great piece. :rock

Bill

Now that you mention it...I think that's why I like the look without the dwarf. I have him displayed with my Cinemaqeuttes so with the dwarf it actually makes the troll look smaller. Without any reference for scale this piece looks and feels huge.

Snow Troll Club rules!! :lol

Now that you mention it...I think that's why I like the look without the dwarf. I have him displayed with my Cinemaqeuttes so with the dwarf it actually makes the troll look smaller. Without any reference for scale this piece looks and feels huge.

Snow Troll Club rules!! :lol

Would love to see some pics Patriot :wave

:postpics:

:) :) :)

Bill

No full display pics yet...it's still in work. I have to hide wires still. Here's a couple Troll pics I took.

DSCN1349_zpsdc30cf6a.jpg

DSCN1344_zps998f3a11.jpg

DSCN1331_zps3c1755a9.jpg

:rotfl I get your point. But if you see him in person with my larger pieces he looks better without the dwarf. Like I said, as soon as I put the dwarf in his hand it defines the scale, and actually makes the troll appear smaller relative to my other statues. Without the dwarf he looks like he is charging or running into battle.

Back