Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had a chance to get the big guy out in his own element.

:duff

CIMG1129_zpsd339455e.jpg

CIMG1128_zps687c3f03.jpg

CIMG1121_zpsd0f23fd7.jpg

CIMG1117_zps0aa35ae5.jpg

CIMG1116_zps7e0c00ee.jpg

This will reach grail status one day and double or more the price on Ebay one day

Great Pics! I am still surprised any of these are left. It is an awesome statue and I love the cave troll look but this one draws the eye from afar.

snowtroll2_zpsc98b26e4.jpg

Temporary position until I sort my display room (note to self: Get off lazy a**e and DO IT). You get a sense of scale with this next to the other items and he certainly commands his viewing territory.

Buy now or chase later at a premium :lecture

snowtroll2_zpsc98b26e4.jpg

Temporary position until I sort my display room (note to self: Get off lazy a**e and DO IT). You get a sense of scale with this next to the other items and he certainly commands his viewing territory.

Buy now or chase later at a premium :lecture

:exactly: :goodpost:

Nice set up, is that the Mouth of Sauron on Steed?? WTH??

It is :wink1:

A fantastic solid resin model kit sculpt by Markus Hausator made available through S+F. On par with the RWoS, and that's being modest, for sculpting :lecture

Ok so I know Josh will hate this comment but I find it really odd that they haven't sold 6 pieces of this yet. I know in the past people have accused SS of using the newsletter to push product perhaps using some suspect techniques. Anyone else really perplexed that not 6 people in the world pulled the trigger?

How many know about it? People still only come across these types of collectibles by chance and even compared with the old lines , this has sold well for a game promo though :dunno

Ok so I know Josh will hate this comment but I find it really odd that they haven't sold 6 pieces of this yet. I know in the past people have accused SS of using the newsletter to push product perhaps using some suspect techniques. Anyone else really perplexed that not 6 people in the world pulled the trigger?

At this point I'm used to people tossing out their conspiracy theories and most of the time I just consider the source. Until someone has proof is just hot air in the wind.

If its taken a while to get down to six I don't expect those final six to just sell out in 48 hours. Especially so when it's look comes from a video game I'd guess some may not have heard of.

Back