Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I think the Snow Troll is fantastic and it's probably higher quality than the Cave Troll, no way would I pick it over the Cave Troll all things being equal.

I don't see the confusion about this. The original troll is from an awesome scene in the FOTR movie that all of us have seen. The snow troll, on paper, may be better than the OT but it is from a game many of us have never played nor ever will. Doesn't mean it isn't a cool statue but it has no connection for many of us.

It's as simple as that. :lecture

If your top priority is a cool and impressive statue, however loosely Middle Earth related, the snow troll is for you!

If you need your collectibles to have any kind of connection to the actual films that you love, it's gotta be the cave troll - or nothing really!

Unfortunatly, for me that means: nothing. :(

:duff

I've seen the stone troll diorama...I'll buy another troll if one is in the works..

I just like the look of the Cave Troll better and it reminds me of a cool scene from the movie. Although the Snow Troll is great as well, there's no way I would have bought it if the Dwarf wasn't removable. I really don't like the way it looks with the Dwarf. Personal preference, that's all.

Back