Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is :wink1:

A fantastic solid resin model kit sculpt by Markus Hausator made available through S+F. On par with the RWoS, and that's being modest, for sculpting :lecture

VERY, VERY NICE!!!!

Did you have to paint it, can you PLEASE take some close up pics!!!

I ordered a little snowtroll just yesterday thinking I would not get this big fella.
Shoulda spent the 20.00 of the biggie

For those of you who are still sitting on the fence on this one. :dunno

ST_2_zps24b9668b.jpg

ST_3_zps206f07d7.jpg

ST_4_zps0d35dff6.jpg

ST_5_zpsf7e3eadc.jpg

ST_6_zps1f9d7021.jpg

ST_7_zps07f573d1.jpg

What are you waiting for? :lol

:duff
Bill

And with only 6 left??

When they say they have 6 left it means 60 :thud:

But this is an AMAZING PIECE! I was on the fence about this one and now after getting it realize how dumb I was for doubting the power of this troll. :yess: This is amazing and although it wasn't in the movies it is part of the LOTR universe. This will be like the MR Ywing... no one wanted it because it didn't play a big part in the movies and 5 years later will become a grail and sought after.

Thankfully I've yet to even acknowledge the existence of the MR world. I think its safer for me that way. I stumbled onto a TIE on display at the Ltd. Art Gallery and Seattle and lingered staring at it a bit too long.

Thankfully I've yet to even acknowledge the existence of the MR world. I think its safer for me that way. I stumbled onto a TIE on display at the Ltd. Art Gallery and Seattle and lingered staring at it a bit too long.

:lol run!! :lecture

Back