Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue - Bloodsport - 1/6th Collectible Figure & Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just announced on their Facebook page.
IMG_2911.jpeg

Body with visible articulations will be really bad, but with a phicen body we'll not be able to do combat poses and will have to put him in museum pose...
In both cases it won't be perfect

Any idea when an official announcement should come? I just watched Bloodsport for the first time a couple weeks ago. Pretty decent on first watch but I’ve *really* been obsessed with the soundtrack ever since.

Any idea when an official announcement should come? I just watched Bloodsport for the first time a couple weeks ago. Pretty decent on first watch but I’ve *really* been obsessed with the soundtrack ever since.
Have you seen Kickboxer?

KP just put up the POs for Chuck Norris (MIA) and Mifune over the past couple months.

hopefully JCVD is next - I’m not sure if KP has done a seamless body figure before.

Have you seen Kickboxer?

KP just put up the POs for Chuck Norris (MIA) and Mifune over the past couple months.

hopefully JCVD is next - I’m not sure if KP has done a seamless body figure before.
I probably saw MIA as a kid but I don’t remember it, and I definitely haven’t seen Kickboxer. Are they recommended? I’m an 80s kid but there’s still a bunch of stuff I never saw, been keeping a list of 80s/90s films that I’m slowly working my way through.

I probably saw MIA as a kid but I don’t remember it, and I definitely haven’t seen Kickboxer. Are they recommended? I’m an 80s kid but there’s still a bunch of stuff I never saw, been keeping a list of 80s/90s films that I’m slowly working my way through.

What 80/90s movie are on your list?

I might of seen MIA as a kid but don’t recall either - I did recently watch Delta Force, which I think is Chuck Norris’s most big budget film. Pure 80s cheese complete with stereotypical terrorist villains and the sound track theme is catchy (the Avengers composer).

Kickboxer (IMO) is superior to Bloodsport, but I might be in the minority with that opinion. My feelings might be biased towards Kickboxer because that was my 1st introduction to JCVD.

Last Dragon is underrated.

Rambo 2 and Rocky 4 are peak Stallone and 80s machismo. Sly even got his brother (Frank) to sing the end credits song for Rambo. :lol

Last edited:
Back