Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
No pic yet but sideshow just posted about this on facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wait, what?

This is going to be bad, at least for my finances.

This is a huge departure from what we have seen thus far. Holy moley, I'm freaking out here. Um....

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Cool! First creature in the maquette line. :rock

Oh, wait, what?

This is going to be bad, at least for my finances.

This is a huge departure from what we have seen thus far. Holy moley, I'm freaking out here. Um....

:panic: :panic: :panic:

So this is the from the game? I was wondering as soon as I saw the title of thread...there weren't no snow trolls in the film! :mad:

BUT it does look cool...I'll have to think long and hard about this, especially because i don't have a troll piece in my LOTR collection...

I'm predicting $350 - $400 for this piece, and it's obviously not in the 1/6 scale with the other statues in the maquette line. You can kind of tell from the lack of detail on the dwarf.

I think I would have preferred a creature from the film, but I can see the need/pressure to have a tie-in to the game release.

Video doesn't work.

I do not think this belongs to the maquette line, it'll be a seperate line I guess ... not very interesting for me ... I'll stick to the movie characters

Video doesn't work.

I do not think this belongs to the maquette line, it'll be a seperate line I guess ... not very interesting for me ... I'll stick to the movie characters

Why wouldn't it belong to the maquette line? Its just based off of the game but the maquette line does include versions or looks at characters we've not seen. There are many types of Trolls in Middle Earth.

Sideshow Collectibles Snow Troll Statue Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdEOMKDIHhM"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue Comic Con Showcase‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Why wouldn't it belong to the maquette line? Its just based off of the game but the maquette line does include versions or looks at characters we've not seen. There are many types of Trolls in Middle Earth.

Just a guess ...

Back