SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually found myself slowly losing interest, not for money reasons but personal reasons. I'm still ordering though and hoping that my interest comes back. Probably one of the reasons I missed ordering this bastard.:lol.:monkey2

I've actually found myself slowly losing interest, not for money reasons but personal reasons. I'm still ordering though and hoping that my interest comes back. Probably one of the reasons I missed ordering this bastard.:lol.:monkey2

Well it gets to a point where youre very picky and not ordering everything under the sun wildly out of control.

Need to complete my 90's X-Men PF, the Avengers PF's, my Spider-Man + villains&friends PF/comiquette display.
Aside from that I'm only buying the really awesome Marvel VS dios (if they will ever return) and the really reaLLY REALLY awesome Marvel comiquettes, maquettes and PF's.
My movie statue collection is small and almost complete. Just want one or two ultimate collectible(s) from my fav movies. (Predator maybe 4 or 5 :).)

Need to complete my 90's X-Men PF, the Avengers PF's, my Spider-Man + villains&friends PF/comiquette display.
Aside from that I'm only buying the really awesome Marvel VS dios (if they will ever return) and the really reaLLY REALLY awesome Marvel comiquettes, maquettes and PF's.
My movie statue collection is small and almost complete. Just want one or two ultimate collectible(s) from my fav movies. (Predator maybe 4 or 5 :).)

I'm down to avengers, x men, spidey & the occassional outside PF like skaar & babydoll

I'm down to avengers, x men, spidey & the occassional outside PF like skaar & babydoll

im only getting the marvel female PFs, male heroes are beyond me, will settle for bowen teams
hope to get all the major Dc pf though in 1/4scale

I didn't understand his choice to eat the NRD when he could have sold it no problem but to each his own. They aren't selling on evilbay for what's being asked, granted that may change once in hand picks start rolling in. I'm more concerned about buying and then finding out there are QC issues. $600 shipped is my max. If I don't get one for that I'll move on. :gah:

You have to figure on the cost of selling factor. An exclusive Skaar shipped is about $410 shipped from SS (that is without Cali tax). On ebay you have to sell at a minimum price of $500 to cover paypal and ebay fees to break even. This thing is going to cost a pretty penny to ship. Say around $50 on the low end. So someone should not sell this thing for anything less than $550 just to break even. Looking at the math anything between $550 and $650 would be a pretty good deal once this thing is released, but that is just my opinion.

Within two years this thing will be going for $800-$1000.

You have to figure on the cost of selling factor. An exclusive Skaar shipped is about $410 shipped from SS (that is without Cali tax). On ebay you have to sell at a minimum price of $500 to cover paypal and ebay fees to break even. This thing is going to cost a pretty penny to ship. Say around $50 on the low end. So someone should not sell this thing for anything less than $550 just to break even. Looking at the math anything between $550 and $650 would be a pretty good deal once this thing is released, but that is just my opinion.

Within two years this thing will be going for $800-$1000.

:goodpost:

Just my opinion, but pretty pointless to sell the EX right now for anything below $700 shipped at this point in time.

Have any of you guys that sell have a deal go bad? I heard horror stories about how a buyer can, on evilbay, can get an item, then file a false claim, get their money back and still get to keep the item. I'd lose my mind if someone did that to me. I got scammed as a buyer for a gpu about 3yrs ago for around $330. I only got about $75 of my money back.

Have any of you guys that sell have a deal go bad? I heard horror stories about how a buyer can, on evilbay, can get an item, then file a false claim, get their money back and still get to keep the item. I'd lose my mind if someone did that to me. I got scammed as a buyer for a gpu about 3yrs ago for around $330. I only got about $75 of my money back.

Oh yea all the time, the latest I've heard is someone getting robbed from a Doom Ex., about 2G's.

Ski

If you sell just make sure item has tracking then hopefully you'll be ok.
I think PayPal has gotten better now then it used to be for protection just never send a gift if buying

I m about to buy Spiderman Comiquette for double than retail i cancelled it for now but i asked seller to mention lower value it was for 720$ so i asked him to put price around 250$ (coz if i mention full value that is 720$ i have to pay another 220$ customs). seller asked me what if package get lost? then he has to pay refund of 250$..... i was so worried coz putting that much money n if anything happens :gah:...... what can we do in such case

I stopped selling long ago because of ebay. Its seedy patrons. And paypal. They can all suck it.

I m about to buy Spiderman Comiquette for double than retail i cancelled it for now but i asked seller to mention lower value it was for 720$ so i asked him to put price around 250$ (coz if i mention full value that is 720$ i have to pay another 220$ customs). seller asked me what if package get lost? then he has to pay refund of 250$..... i was so worried coz putting that much money n if anything happens :gah:...... what can we do in such case

Shipping international is a big pain in the ass. Customs once opened and broke the spiders hand on am exclusive spidey vs hulk dio. They didn't even retape the box when the went on to send it to the buyer. Then the buyer goes after me. Never again. International shipping is a pain, and so are the buyers for the most part (see above)

Bodie

Back