SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine there will be a bunch for sale now that a ton of great stuff is coming up. I can see myself getting Hulk, Galactus, Apocalypse, Superman, Batman, Poison Ivy, Rhino, Droids, Lady Death, Arthas ....and I have no statues yet except for a Bowen Disney Goliath gargoyles statue that's still in the box.

I don't know about that. This is a pretty awesome statue and then there's the NRD.

I don't know about that. This is a pretty awesome statue and then there's the NRD.

If it was a slow time of the year I could see that, but with so much coming out at SS Christmas time, some people will be wanting a little extra money. Granted Im new to the hobby and could be 100% wrong

If it was a slow time of the year I could see that, but with so much coming out at SS Christmas time, some people will be wanting a little extra money. Granted Im new to the hobby and could be 100% wrong

Even if everything we think comes out this SDCC, let's say of the 10 greatlooking statues coming out Skaar still will be top 2 material.

Statue of the year easily.

Let's wait to see in hand pics before we declare it statue of the year. I want to make sure the eyes are straight, the paint job is tight, and he doesn't show up with sun screen on before I bestow statue of the year honors.

Oh yeah, let's not forget about possible cracking or peeling paint as well.

Let's wait to see in hand pics before we declare it statue of the year. I want to make sure the eyes are straight, the paint job is tight, and he doesn't show up with sun screen on before I bestow statue of the year honors.

:goodpost:

Hopefully NOT :pray: my 3 PF format was a disappointment Rouge, Psyloke and Movie Thor PF and i have to send back Thor and get a full refund

Why do I get the feeling this something is going to go wrong with this statue...:dunno

Why do I get the feeling this something is going to go wrong with this statue...:dunno

Someone should start a pool for things that might go wrong. That way if something does happen, like Skaar's body arrives with bubbly warts and an unidentified slimy substance (see Batman bust), then not everyone has to be angry/disappointed - some people will cash in! Any gamblers in the house? :monkey1

Back