SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the hulk should die for a little bit and skaar should replace him. Or skaar just comes back as a teenager and joins the young avengers or something

Skaar as we know him, no longer exists. His gamma powers were taken away from him by his pops.

I feel like SS got the color right on the PF; Skaar should be green...mostly appears olive, sometimes grayish, but definitively not as bright as his father. But both of you are right depending on the artist.

And just like Bruce transforms into Hulk, the look we're used to with Skaar is also his Hulked-out form, he's actually still a little boy. Depending on the colorist he's often grey in his kid form but has even been miscolored with normal human flesh tone.

But I'm more right though, right? I mean....between you and me? :lol j/k

I need this kind of positive reinforcement once in a while. :lol

Never seen that Dark Avengers cover before. Not used to seeing that kind of color palate at all.

When the **** did that happen!?

Recent issues of the Hulk. Long story short...Hulk is super intelligent now (although that's fading away slowly) and is going around and removing any gamma/radiation powered beings tied to him. Red She Hulk, Rulk, Skaar, and Abomb, are all characters he de-powered. He found a way to neutralize them and their powers. So, Skaar is just a kid now with his mother's powers. His gamma energy is gone/blocked for now.

Recent issues of the Hulk. Long story short...Hulk is super intelligent now (although that's fading away slowly) and is going around and removing any gamma/radiation powered beings tied to him. Red She Hulk, Rulk, Skaar, and Abomb, are all characters he de-powered. He found a way to neutralize them and their powers. So, Skaar is just a kid now with his mother's powers. His gamma energy is gone/blocked for now.

In issues if "indestructible hulk" ? The current running comic?

In issues if "indestructible hulk" ? The current running comic?

No, the current comic is just called Hulk. It started with Hulk #1 written by Waid and penciled by Bagley. That issue deals with the who shot Banner storyline and the last few issues have dealt with Hulk running around and de-powering peeps that have powers based off radiation (Abomb, Rulk, Red She Hulk, and of course Skaar). It's actually a really good run. I've enjoyed it.

What are you CBG now? Be a second hand reader or something but read some comics dammit!

Speaking of CBG, haven't heard from him in a while.

Any who, I can't blame Savage. Too much going on. I stick with one line and even then, I struggle to keep up. :lol

Filip, Any pics of the cover you can post?

And aye! I read comics for like an hour a night haha. So much on marvel unlimited!

Found it! I can't wait for this marvel refresh come November! I'm not terribly excited about all the changes to characters. But I am happy there will be 1 comic run instead of 5 different hulk comics and so on.

Just picked this up and I think it's probably the single best looking comic piece I've ever seen by Sideshow.

Back