SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m about to buy Spiderman Comiquette for double than retail i cancelled it for now but i asked seller to mention lower value it was for 720$ so i asked him to put price around 250$ (coz if i mention full value that is 720$ i have to pay another 220$ customs). seller asked me what if package get lost? then he has to pay refund of 250$..... i was so worried coz putting that much money n if anything happens :gah:...... what can we do in such case

That's the gamble your taking when you ask to lower the value of an item being shipped. Coz your only getting an insurance for what you declared. And honestly there would only be a few people who will do this. In my case i wont do it bud its too risky most especially as s seller.

The 17th is fast approaching.

406px-Skaar_442.jpg

I m about to buy Spiderman Comiquette for double than retail i cancelled it for now but i asked seller to mention lower value it was for 720$ so i asked him to put price around 250$ (coz if i mention full value that is 720$ i have to pay another 220$ customs). seller asked me what if package get lost? then he has to pay refund of 250$..... i was so worried coz putting that much money n if anything happens :gah:...... what can we do in such case

Do not pay $720 for the spiderman comiq. :slap

That price seems good for what there going for....

To what they're going for is external factoring. Yes, you probably are getting it cheaper than what it is commanding in the secondary market, but following the prices "set" by eBay or the norm is a recipe for collecting burnout. For example, I still don't have the DC Direct Batman vs Killer Croc diorama, and they're selling it for around $900 - $1k everywhere, if i see one selling for $700, i still wouldn't get it despite it being "cheaper." My max would be $500 for the piece, but if your mind "fools" you into thinking "but hey, i'm getting a bargain." That being said, i'm happy with my pre-order of Skaar, the po price is a fair one for me, but if i didn't get it now and will see it down the road selling for more than $500? Nope, i wouldn't give in.

To what they're going for is external factoring. Yes, you probably are getting it cheaper than what it is commanding in the secondary market, but following the prices "set" by eBay or the norm is a recipe for collecting burnout. For example, I still don't have the DC Direct Batman vs Killer Croc diorama, and they're selling it for around $900 - $1k everywhere, if i see one selling for $700, i still wouldn't get it despite it being "cheaper." My max would be $500 for the piece, but if your mind "fools" you into thinking "but hey, i'm getting a bargain." That being said, i'm happy with my pre-order of Skaar, the po price is a fair one for me, but if i didn't get it now and will see it down the road selling for more than $500? Nope, i wouldn't give in.

:lol Good luck. Your lucky i you find below $600. Remember SSC sell it for $379.99 + tax + Shipping and ebay seller need to pay ebay fees + paypal fee

I imagine there will be a bunch for sale now that a ton of great stuff is coming up. I can see myself getting Hulk, Galactus, Apocalypse, Superman, Batman, Poison Ivy, Rhino, Droids, Lady Death, Arthas ....and I have no statues yet except for a Bowen Disney Goliath gargoyles statue that's still in the box.

Back