SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why people would tattoo their neck? It's probably the 2nd stupidest thing to put on their body parts. The first is tattoos on the head.

The best part is the top of the buttuck. That way, you can see it when you're doing the nasty! Although, it wouldn't looks so good with a certain type of bikini.

I don't know why people would tattoo their neck? It's probably the 2nd stupidest thing to put on their body parts. The first is tattoos on the head.

lil-wayne-mug-shot-reloaded.jpg

The best part is the top of the buttuck. That way, you can see it when you're doing the nasty! Although, it wouldn't looks so good with a certain type of bikini.

I've never scene a guy with a tramp stamp before, only scene chicks with them. Most common thing I see are sleeve tattoos expensive like hell.

OK, what do you guys think a Skaar EX will go for when its released? They aren't selling on evilbay for what's being asked now which is between $700-$1100.

Alot of buzz for skar. I'm not that into the character so i didn't get him but I must say the sculpt looks top notch. Do you guys think the popularity of skaar or the awesome sculpt is driving this monster to legend status? Maybe a combo of both. Maybe the hulk factor. Either way the more I look at him the more I want him

Alot of buzz for skar. I'm not that into the character so i didn't get him but I must say the sculpt looks top notch. Do you guys think the popularity of skaar or the awesome sculpt is driving this monster to legend status?

It's a PHENOMENAL sculpt of a Hulk group character that has an EX ES of 500. That's what did it IMHO. I really don't believe that Skaar is all that popular. The EX ES would have been higher if he was.

475.00 to 500.00 my guess. Just ignore the people asking 700.00 to 1200.00.

I hope your right. I watched the Vampirella EX after launch and there were listings for $600-$800 but none sold. Most have sold around $425-$500 and Vampirellas got a big following plus its a impressive statue. I'm thinking between $550-$650 give or take shipping once they start hitting evilbay after release.

If someone's thinking about putting theirs on evilbay, wouldn't it be better to deal with someone on here? If you sell on here, you'll get your money, avoid evilbay/PayPal fees, avoid risking someone winning your listing then not paying or worse get your statue then file a claim against you. Is it worth it for a few dollars more potentially?

Last edited:
I m thinking there will be cancellation due to new announcement. there is DC line coming very fast so dont need to pay flipper price for EX. just wait till its shipped

:exactly: just too many items for people to keep everything.

with all DC & Marvel announcement at a time i think collectors have to skip something & choose for must have characters its hard to get everything SS release even if its possible to get everything space will be full just within year & then............??

till now Marvel- Galactus-WWH-Hulk Maquette-Apocalypse-Hawkeye-Scarlet Witch .... DC Batman-Superman-Wonderwomen-Poison Ivy allready 10 getting :gah:

Those that can't pace themselves tend to burn out very fast. Im like a cockroach I've been around a lo g time and I don't go anywhere. I've seen many flame out.

Bodie the wise

Back