SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done selling the last of my PCS statues yesterday to make room for the big guys like Skaar, Rhino.,etc.

I use to rent a storage to but decided to sell off stuff that I'm not that into anymore.

Congrats man, finally you get Skaar EX, great deal. So are you gonna get regular Rhino?

I can actually still get the EX if I want it. I was never a big Rhino fan but DAMN if that piece doesn't look sick. The EX would be the only way to go. I would NEED that COH if I picked it up. It really is EX or fail with the Rhino Com. I'm on the fence. I know I better decide soon. Otherwise you'll see me begging for the Rhino EX around here just like I had to do with Skaar EX. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

New to collecting statues. Should I go ahead and preorder the reg Skaar or is there a place to get the EX version? Wheres a good place to order from? Anyone not wanting their EX order pm me.

So the EX version may come back in stock? Is that what your saying? Im a complete newb.

It may, but your chances are very slim. There are still people on the waitlist for the few people that cancel or have credit card declines. SSC closed the waitlist for many people already. Only a few still have the chance of converting.You will probably have to pick this up in the aftermarket some way.

Which ones did you sell?

In the last 10 months I've sold regular Zangief, Mecha Zangief, Ryu, Ken, regular Cammy, Shin Akuma, Shin Akuma bust, Guile, Guile EX, Sagat vs Ryu diorama, Vega and then Shadaloo Cammy was the very last piece. And trust me it was NOT easy my friend even with 100% positive feedback and constantly lowering the prices like a mad man. Practically had to beg for them to take it. The SF stuff were good pieces, but you got the awesome Marvel stuff that's being released not to mention the DC announcement so the decision for this comic fan was easy for me. Plus this frees up LOTS of room for me which was my main motivation. Also saving on storage is a big plus to.

In the last 10 months I've sold regular Zangief, Mecha Zangief, Ryu, Ken, regular Cammy, Shin Akuma, Shin Akuma bust, Guile, Guile EX, Sagat vs Ryu diorama, Vega and then Shadaloo Cammy was the very last piece. And trust me it was NOT easy my friend even with 100% positive feedback and constantly lowering the prices like a mad man. Practically had to beg for them to take it. The SF stuff were good pieces, but you got the awesome Marvel stuff that's being released not to mention the DC announcement so the decision for this comic fan was easy for me. Plus this frees up LOTS of room for me which was my main motivation. Also saving on storage is a big plus to.

That's a ____ load man. :thud:

Congrats dude :clap

Thanks Cifer. I can't tell you how excited I am to get this. Especially after I missed out on the PO. This one got me. I thought he was an obscure enough character that I would have enough time to order him later. Live and learn. I was lucky enough to have Avfin help me out of my predicament. I'm very grateful to him.

So the EX version may come back in stock? Is that what your saying? Im a complete newb.

It may or it may not. And even if it does, chances are that someone else might bite on it first! I asked you to wait for someone else like Avfin looking for a trade. At least, that's what I'm doing :eek:
All the best!

Cheers,
Neo.

It may or it may not. And even if it does, chances are that someone else might bite on it first! I asked you to wait for someone else like Avfin looking for a trade. At least, that's what I'm doing :eek:
All the best!

Cheers,
Neo.

No possible,they canceled the pre orders.

No possible,they canceled the pre orders.

No. They canceled the waitlist. If they canceled the pre-orders that means no one would be receiving their Skaar statues. All hell would break loose then. This place would be going crazy if that happened. :wink1:

What's the difference between the EX and the the edition? As far as a general question on the hobby, do EX editions bring more in the open market? I was thinking about picking up the new Vampirella but that EX edition is on waitlist.

What's the difference between the EX and the the edition? As far as a general question on the hobby, do EX editions bring more in the open market? I was thinking about picking up the new Vampirella but that EX edition is on waitlist.

Exclusives always have something special either an art print or switch out parts and yes they bring more on the open market especially if it's switch out parts

Back