SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm eager to find out what the shipping will be on this, I don't have anything that is as large as Skaar yet so I'm expecting a hefty customs charge :mad::mad: well nothing that big sent from the States anyhow

The bigger the items are the cheaper are the shipping costs. I presume shipping to EU will be 25 - 35$.

The bigger the items are the cheaper are the shipping costs. I presume shipping to EU will be 25 - 35$.

Really?? I totally assumed that postage-wise if an item was heavier it would be more costly - or are you pulling my leg ???? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now all we need is for a planet hulk PF to come out! Hope Skaar is released soon, feels like I've been waiting ages already :gah::gah:

its not for me maybe for u ....:stick it sucks i didnt have ex on order:( but if i get chance i will get one but only at retail price :wink1:
Instead of Ex or Fail u can say Skaar PF is must

Same with me. I'd love to get an EX since I'm starting a collection. 3 weeks ago I wasn't even thinking about collection anything lol.

I think this figure is great EX or reg. I waited too long to get on the Ex waitlist and it was canceled months ago for me, but I still will enjoy the reg version.

will the regular edition sell out before launch? So the waitlist is over for the EX version but can the waitlist reopen again? Is the axe the only difference in the EX vs reg?

Back