SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m just started collecting n have huge boxes oh Hulk Comi & Big chap. Worried abt space for boxes from now On :monkey3

I m just started collecting n have huge boxes oh Hulk Comi & Big chap. Worried abt space for boxes from now On :monkey3

Yes I agree what to do with these huge boxes. 10 of them already fills up a big space can't even imagine 30 to 50 of them. :slap what to do??????

Well, we have a deal. Thanks Avfin. I'm looking forward to receiving Skaar. I hope you dig the Rhino when you get him. The search for Skaar is over. :yess: July can't get here fast enough.

Well, we have a deal. Thanks Avfin. I'm looking forward to receiving Skaar. I hope you dig the Rhino when you get him. The search for Skaar is over. :yess: July can't get here fast enough.

Thank you---Great freak deal = two happy freaks
I think we can say things like this---just not post/communicate our deal by way of posts.

Congrats man, finally you get Skaar EX, great deal. So are you gonna get regular Rhino?

Thank you---Great freak deal = two happy freaks
I think we can say things like this---just not post/communicate our deal by way of posts.

LOL! I hope so. I guess it'll depend on ink's mood. :stick

Thanks again Avfin. I'm very happy we both got what we wanted. I can't wait to see the EX Skaar in person. You really helped me out bro.

Back