SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you get charged anything up front if your on the waitlist for an item? Id imagine no since theres no way to know if an item will come into stock. If someone returns a defective item does SS "repair" the item and resale it to a waitlist person?

I don't know anything about this character so if Skaar doesn't impress me when I open the box it will be sold. I bought the EX only because of how awesome the sculpt is and it's a huge green guy. This is truly a piece of art.

I don't know anything about this character so if Skaar doesn't impress me when I open the box it will be sold. I bought the EX only because of how awesome the sculpt is and it's a huge green guy. This is truly a piece of art.

Please Chaosorb go and get TPB for Son of HULK and then you will understand. The guys that say this is a no-name really have no clue what this story from Pak and the rest of the saga unfolds.

Read TPB before you get rid of this man, trust me! :lecture

Unless you don't like comics....

Ski

Please Chaosorb go and get TPB for Son of HULK and then you will understand. The guys that say this is a no-name really have no clue what this story from Pak and the rest of the saga unfolds.

Ski

I normally read a lot of SW novels but I will have to check it out. I haven't read any comics in quite a few years. When I did it was mostly Spider-Man, X-men and occasionally Hulk. I haven’t really kept up with it but I may have to pick this up and at least learn a little about Skaar. Thanks for the info Ski. :1-1:

Ski

Good call - go for Planet Hulk TPB then World War Hulk TPB then Hulk son of Banner, Planet Skaar, Skaar Son of Hulk, and lastly Skaar King of the Savage Land :clap:clap

Back