SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He used the MRSP as an excuse and told me that the price was raised because of cost of goods, wages and other crap going up. I told him that I been buying from him for so long that he would nickel and dime his customers. Because I honored the agreement to buy it, I did but told him its the last purchase I will ever make at his shop. Never bought from him again.
All BS. He is taking advantage of the popularity of this piece to make a few bucks or two more. People like this will drive their store out of business. I do not like people like this. For me, its all about principle and integrity.

He used the MRSP as an excuse and told me that the price was raised because of cost of goods, wages and other crap going up. I told him that I been buying from him for so long that he would nickel and dime his customers. Because I honored the agreement to buy it, I did but told him its the last purchase I will ever make at his shop. Never bought from him again.

Makes me happy that i don't have to deal with a LCS. bad memories of getting my mouth, eyes, and ass gouged with there ridiculously mark ups regular edition items and crappy customer service. from sideshow the only thing i pay extra is the 25 shipping and i can't escape the tax man!

Glad i got an EX ordered from sideshow

Yah I frickin hate those damn oversize box. With my 2 Hulk & Thing PFs, it equals to one regular size fridge. :thud: more space will be gone :monkey2

My aversion to clutter ANYWHERE in my house (even closets and the basement) forced me to rent a storage place a year or so ago just to keep the empty boxes for all of my collectibles. It's 15x20 and nearly full with JUST that. :slap

My aversion to clutter ANYWHERE in my house (even closets and the basement) forced me to rent a storage place a year or so ago just to keep the empty boxes for all of my collectibles. It's 15x20 and nearly full with JUST that. :slap

How much does that cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

Back