Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People downtalk it so there is hopefully less competition on gameday. I planned on buying it and forgot all about it this morning. Sat at the computer at 12:59 EST and the displayed time struck a cord in the back of the noodle. Got in on the phone. God loves me today. He'll probably think I'm a prick again by tomorrow though.

:lol I've missed you mang!

I'm excited to be getting the exclusive. All I know is when Indy arrives, I'm going to display him without the hat right off the bat. Take that all you hatless haters. :lol

That'll show em . . . :emperor

Well, the site is back to normal, and placed my waitlist order for the Exclusive.

Actually, this is the first time where I will more than likely go with just the regular, as I know I will NEVER display Indy without his fedora.

Last edited:
Dave,

Did you delete my post where I said I passed on the EX because I'd only ever pose him with the hat and that I will order a regular from a retail location?? If so ( it is gone ) any reason?

I forgot about this until just now, went over and logged in, saw the PPO streamline, and ordered...

...and then realized it was the regular.

I thought there were only 3 of us that wanted the hatless head?

Buncha hypocrites....

I *don't* want the hatless head, I think its pretty silly. However I *do* want to be able to remove that hatted head in case of a paint upgrade. Only the exclusive will allow me to do that. :)

Dave,

Did you delete my post where I said I passed on the EX because I'd only ever pose him with the hat and that I will order a regular from a retail location?? If so ( it is gone ) any reason?

Nothing like that was deleted. Are you sure you're looking in the right thread?

I *don't* want the hatless head, I think its pretty silly. However I *do* want to be able to remove that hatted head in case of a paint upgrade. Only the exclusive will allow me to do that. :)

I imagine both the exc. and reg figures would have a removable head plug. Doesn't seem any reason for them to be different. Probably packaged w/o the head.

I don't know why people wouldn't want to order the exclusive, it really shocked me when people said they would pass on the ex, for what? it's an additional head, not like your loosing money with it, just think of it as a "bonus", you know?

Who is celebrating?

For those who got there hands on it (exclusive and non exclusive), anyone celebrating?? i sure am!! maybe go out to dinner tonight to Outback with the boyfriend :chew

Re: Who is celebrating?

Well, I am gonna play alot of COD4 and have some JD tonight, so is that considered celebrating?? Or me and some friends will go see Street Kings!

And yes Outback rocks hard!!! Lucky! My favorite all-time one is in Ebina, Japan!

I don't know why people wouldn't want to order the exclusive, it really shocked me when people said they would pass on the ex, for what? it's an additional head, not like your loosing money with it, just think of it as a "bonus", you know?

It depends, if the exclusive has a visible neck seam because of the change-o-head, I most certainly would prefer the regular without a seam. If the seam isn't visible, then I would prefer the exclusive even though I'd never display it without the hat. Just because it's the same price, and you get a free alternate head.

Re: Who is celebrating?

COD4, some Absolut vodka with a little bit of SSF board sprinkled in.

EDIT: nevermind I forgot company is coming over so take out the COD4 till about midnight.

Back