Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The who got the INDY PF EX? Thread

I got one, just before they sold out I think. Not sure about keeping it vs getting the regular from an AD.

I did, seconds before it sold out apparently. I am probably NOT going to keep it.

but its nice to have the option :monkey3

Re: Who is celebrating?

I got one exclusive, and i am the ****** Ironfingaz descirbes in his rant. :lol

I got one! I'm just gona pick up a regular though and sell the exclusive to help pay for the regular cause I'm poor :(

Indy who........

how many threads does this make for 1 piece?

because its a nice piece to be sure, and if i have the funds i'll go through with it.

but that is probably not going to happen.

Its not like i was waiting for the PPO, i just sauntered onto the site, saw it was still availible, and pre-ordered one.

I've got one heck of a movie PF lineup on the way!

7192_press01-001.jpg
7202_press01-001.jpg
7159_press01-001.jpg

:rock

Hey Guys, just got off the phone with Sideshow CS and the site is down at this point... so ordering by phone will be your best bet:

800-474-3746

Thanks for this initiative GB, it was a good call.

But what are we going to do if next PPO crash the phone lines break down also? Use the bongo's? Sideshow probably does all it can to comfort their collectors, but when will they have control over their computers?
Thankfully the PF indy was not important to me, so my drama is limited, but a lot of fans where really annoyed I think.

Back