Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true. My major PF days if I ever had any are done. I've really come to enjoy the 1:6th stuff and I overall do like them more than the PF's and the Dio's are even above the PF's too really. Plus my major PF buying days are over if I ever had any major PF buying days.

Re: Who is celebrating?

Nice. Hopefully, you'll keep 'em my friend.

Stick with P.F. , it's the way to go (in my opinion).

:)

Trust me on this one. These three will be staying because they are the best characters from my favorite movies. I cannot wait for these!:chew

Re: Who is celebrating?

that is a heck of a line-up Khev. I like it so much I have all 3 on pre-order myself.

:D

Nice. :duff For some reason I thought you passed on Anakin. With Aragorn, Anakin, Indy, Red Skull, Thor, and Creature PF's on the way SS is really firing on all cylinders these days.

Which 3?

Anakin, Aragorn and Indy?

I believe that's who he was referring too. :D

7192_press01-001.jpg
7202_press01-001.jpg
7159_press01-001.jpg

That's true. My major PF days if I ever had any are done. I've really come to enjoy the 1:6th stuff and I overall do like them more than the PF's and the Dio's are even above the PF's too really. Plus my major PF buying days are over if I ever had any major PF buying days.

So what would you say is the status of your major PF buying days? ;)

I ordered Anakin then canceled it, because I had ALOT on pre-order. But, I like it alot. And, I have since scrapped all other lines and just collect p.f. now (its nice to finally have control over the collecting and not feel the urge to buy everything anymore). So, I got back on the wait-list and it converted.

Plus I want to display it with my p.f. Vader (that I just re-acquired).

So, I am in for all 3.

And, I have since scrapped all other lines and just collect p.f. now (its nice to finally have control over the collecting and not feel the urge to buy everything anymore).

I did the same (just sold my last 1/6 figure that I'm letting go of to Darth Waller, thanks DW!), and its definitely liberating. That extra $65 to now $85 or $95 every couple of months or so for 1/6 scale figures really adds up, especially when their display impact is much less than their PF counterparts.

So you've got the LOTR line and now this Indy... where is your PF collection going as you've given it up in the SW category in favour of 1/6 and dios...?

My LOTR PF's will really only be what I have now and the Fellowship. I may snag some others but I don't know for sure if I will or not. Indy I will get this and hopefully 1 of Indy from each of the films. SW I will be quite selective.

My LOTR PF's will really only be what I have now and the Fellowship. I may snag some others but I don't know for sure if I will or not. Indy I will get this and hopefully 1 of Indy from each of the films. SW I will be quite selective.

I WAS going to be selective with the PF's-- then I got Grievous and the Exc. Leia... Now I've got them all (except for the Biker Scout-- too much $$ and space) and being selective is really pretty much out the window.:D

I've posed some of them with their 1/6 character and I like how it looks (I'll have to update my collection thread-- it's been forever).

Anyway, the Indy PF and the Anakin PF are two that I'm highly anticipating getting in hand. I can't wait to pose the Anakin with his sith eyes.

I WAS going to be selective with the PF's-- then I got Grievous and the Exc. Leia... Now I've got them all (except for the Biker Scout-- too much $$ and space) and being selective is really pretty much out the window.:D

Funny I was the opposite. I only got Grievous because I was going to try to get them all but then I realized I wouldn't be able to do that had to start being selective. I wish I could be a completist for the Star Wars line.

Well, I really need o start cutting back overall and while I like the PF's they're just too exspensive to get so many.

The space is a bigger issue for me than the money. Of course the money can become a problem when there are several PF's all shipping in close proximity.

At the time I only have Frodo, Lurtz, and GTW. I plan on being very very selective with the Star Wars figures but I figured with Indy he will be my only Indiana Jones figure at he will be worth every penny.

Funny I was the opposite. I only got Grievous because I was going to try to get them all but then I realized I wouldn't be able to do that had to start being selective. I wish I could be a completist for the Star Wars line.

I'm a completist-- to a point. There's no way I could rationalize the Biker Scout unless down the road he's much cheaper and I have my basement movie theatre done (maybe in three to five years :lol). But in terms of the line I love it. And the jewel of my collection is an exclusive Han Solo PF--- signed by Andy himself.:D

Josh said:
Space is a big issue too but money is always a bigger issue.

As it probably always will be-- but I'm prepared to rotate my collection in and out of storage in order to display these as I see them as equal to museum pieces (in size and wow factor). When you get a place of your own I'm sure that besides mortgage payments (which are fun) you'll look to reaquire this line to be displayed in their appropriate collection room.

I have those same three and Maul.

You really can't go wrong with the LOTR premium format line. I think the pace of the line is the only reason why I have all three and the pace of the line saves space and cash but it seems to be picking up speed with star wars now.

As it probably always will be-- but I'm prepared to rotate my collection in and out of storage in order to display these as I see them as equal to museum pieces (in size and wow factor). When you get a place of your own I'm sure that besides mortgage payments (which are fun) you'll look to reaquire this line to be displayed in their appropriate collection room.

Yeah, I'd like to someday get Vader and Ben back to go with whatever else I pick up and place in a movie room/collection room. That's my plan anyways.

You really can't go wrong with the LOTR premium format line. I think the pace of the line is the only reason why I have all three and the pace of the line saves space and cash but it seems to be picking up speed with star wars now.

No, the LOTR line is quite nice. The pace really is a big saving grace if you want to go all out on this line. I'm passing on Galadriel but its mainly cause while I like the character a lot as far as the story just not enough to have a piece of her that cost that much.

Back