Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get through, so galactiboy kindly helped me out ! A big THANK YOU to you !

It reminds me of the line from the movie " who do you have working on it? TOP MEN "

CHEERS !

The site is just all kinds of messed-up right now. I think this will take a while longer to sell out since most orders will probably be by phone.

I just want to say that Lisa, who took my order, was great! Big thanks!
whip.gif

I don't think it has anything to do with the EX being popular but just the reasoning that you might as well get the EX if your gonna pay full price.

That and there is no harm in ordering the exclusive... you still get an extra accessory. And since its ordered through Sideshow you can always cancel if need be.

And by the way, just wanted to point out again that no one believed me about the price. I stayed true to my beliefs and it was under $300 :rock

just ordered the exclusive through the website. don't really want it but it's flipping or canceling for this one. :lol

I just want to say that Lisa, who took my order, was great! Big thanks!
whip.gif

Aw, your welcome (lol just kidding, name is Lisa too) i was helped by Amy, she was such a sweetheart! thanks for the great support at sideshow!

I don't think it has anything to do with the EX being popular but just the reasoning that you might as well get the EX if your gonna pay full price.

Well, call it whatever its funny so many where ragging on it but now the whole thing is crashed.

Back