Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who is celebrating?

Well, I am gonna play alot of COD4 and have some JD tonight, so is that considered celebrating?? Or me and some friends will go see Street Kings!

And yes Outback rocks hard!!! Lucky! My favorite all-time one is in Ebina, Japan!

Hell yeah! I remember that Outback! The good old days... :rock

I'm just gonna sit back, drink alone... paint.. wish I had my Xbox back. Maybe watch Temple of Doom. :rock

I had to order by phone. I got lucky and Kathy picked up on the first ring. Sideshow also posted a notice stating that we will get rewards points for the phone orders.

Well, I am gonna play alot of COD4 and have some JD tonight, so is that considered celebrating?? Or me and some friends will go see Street Kings!

And yes Outback rocks hard!!! Lucky! My favorite all-time one is in Ebina, Japan!

COD4 eh? if you have PS3, add this chicky :naughty

PSN: Leegeta

I'll kick your ass boy lol

Yes I am celebrating !!! I am on my way to meet friends for some beers !!
HELL YEA got Indy, Robocop PF will be here monday, Got FEDEX delivery notice from sideshow : WOLF HT and MEDICOM MAUL on the way.
They are all going to be here monday.

I am off monday so It will be a great day.

I'm celebrating because it's friggin' FRIDAY! :woo :woo :woo....some beer some GOW......should be a good night. :D

And I did pre-order the Indy PF.....:rock

I'm celebrating, but I have too much homework to do anything special. :( But watching an Indy movies sounds fun, maybe I will do that for a break...

This is me...

casablanca18.jpg

Why Sideshow? Why the ^^^^ did your site crash so i missed the Indy Excl.? WHY???

It's ok, playa. The waitlist will come though at some point. One day, a douch who didnt even want it to begin with will cancel and you will get it.

It damn well better... Now get yo ass over and play some piano!

So much for this Ex not being popular.

I'm sure they could have made the Ex exactly the same as the Regular and it would still have sold in record time.

I don't know why people wouldn't want to order the exclusive, it really shocked me when people said they would pass on the ex, for what? it's an additional head, not like your loosing money with it, just think of it as a "bonus", you know?

As a European customer, the Regular would be about 25-30% cheaper if I order through certain AD's in the States. Not trying to encourage people to violate any laws but I know it would for me. :angelsmil

Re: The who got the INDY PF EX? Thread

Got it. Bird in the hand. As soon as I find a good deal for the reg, its gone.

Re: The who got the INDY PF EX? Thread

Got one, seemingly seconds before the "Great Sideshow Server Crash of '08".

Back