Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Streamline is only online. I had clicked proceed but it timed out... turns out the order online still went through. Oh well, once I cancel it (after the site is back up) thats one more victory for a waitlister.

Streamline is only online. I had clicked proceed but it timed out... turns out the order online still went through. Oh well, once I cancel it (after the site is back up) thats one more victory for a waitlister.

Oh ^^^^, so now i have two orders cause i ordered by phone as well lol I'll be cancelling mine as well once this fiasco stops lol

Just got in to order it on the website. It seems like its working fine now.

Got off the plane and in my hotel in time, tried hotel in room internet (which I discover is an extra charge) and it doesn't work. pay $2 for 10 mintues of access in the lobby and the servers are fried. Finally got through on the phone and placed my order. Not entirely sure I got the exclusive now? Can't remmeber what inthia said, I was just happy to get through. Now I'm on my last minute at Burger King's internet. ugh

Finally got through after 48 minutes of trying, only to see the Exclusive is sold out.

I can't even get on the waitlist yet because the damn regular one is up.:rolleyes:

This is the first time I've seen the regular replace the exclusive for the streamline.... usually they just revert back to the regular site. At least thats what I remember.

This is the first time I've seen the regular replace the exclusive for the streamline.... usually they just revert back to the regular site. At least thats what I remember.

Yeahm they never made a regular streamline, i think this is the most sought after PF in history.

I think Sideshow said the PPO would be up for 2 hours and when the exclusive sells through the regular would go up in its place.

Wait... just checked email... regular! :( Ah well I didn't like the EX anyway! lol

So you ordered the EX and got a regular? Just put yourself on the Wl, you'll get converted.

I wish Dave had made this thread log-in required. waay too many viewing this thread/forum.

Back