Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap, I ordered it twice by mistake

But I only got 1 confirmation email (the exclusive) even though I ordered the other one first.

When the site is back up I'll have a look at what I clicked.
When I check it now there's no exclusive to click anymore.

I hope I didn't snatch one away in front of a die hard fan :peace

I thought it was 30 min . .

From Sideshow's PPO e-mail:

PRIORITY PRE-ORDERS BEGIN THIS FRIDAY
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' the Sideshow Exclusive Indiana Jones Premium Format Figure, on Friday, April 18th, 2008, from 10am to Noon (Pacific Time). This two hour pre-order window is only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members. If any items remain available for purchase after this member pre-ordering window, then these will be offered to the general public. Note: There will be a regular edition of this item offered immediately AFTER the Exclusive edition sells through.

KEPT WAITING, TRIED OVER AND OVER - 55 MINUTES LATER........ EXCLUSIVE SOLD OUT?????? HAD TO GET FLEXPLAY INSTEAD! 55 MINUTES???????:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

ha then I think it went as followed

Starting at 10AM it was probably
Exclusive
Exclusive Flex Pay

When I logged on there at 10.45AM there was:
Regular
Exclusive Flex Pay

5 minutes later:
Regular
Regular Flex Pay

I've no idea if Flex Pay works if you live in Europe so I might cancel that order later

Honestly, I don't think we have too many die hard fans of hatless Indy. That should keep things in perspective, lol.

Weren't those the same 'fans' who where constantly whining about that, but ended up ordering it anyway, heh.

ha then I think it went as followed

Starting at 10AM it was probably
Exclusive
Exclusive Flex Pay

When I logged on there at 10.45AM there was:
Regular
Exclusive Flex Pay

5 minutes later:
Regular
Regular Flex Pay

I've no idea if Flex Pay works if you live in Europe so I might cancel that order later
I am from the UK, flex pay worked for Predalien with me!! DON'T CANCEL!!!

Weren't those the same 'fans' who where constantly whining about that, but ended up ordering it anyway, heh.

YES, I wanted a poll. I am hoping that there will be a possible 'exclusive change'! BUT I stand by my quote ''This PF Indy is fantastic"!!!!:google

I forgot about this until just now, went over and logged in, saw the PPO streamline, and ordered...

...and then realized it was the regular.

I thought there were only 3 of us that wanted the hatless head?

Buncha hypocrites....

I forgot about this until just now, went over and logged in, saw the PPO streamline, and ordered...

...and then realized it was the regular.

I thought there were only 3 of us that wanted the hatless head?

Buncha hypocrites....

That's always the way it happens... People boo at the exclusive and then order it anyway. Pretty insane if you ask me. :lol

Doesn't seem like the waitlist will appear until after 12p PST. But I have 2 orders due to the mix-up and I know I'm not alone. So I imagine there will be a lot of waitlist conversions.

People downtalk it so there is hopefully less competition on gameday. I planned on buying it and forgot all about it this morning. Sat at the computer at 12:59 EST and the displayed time struck a cord in the back of the noodle. Got in on the phone. God loves me today. He'll probably think I'm a prick again by tomorrow though.

Lets hope so, it does seem like a lot of the nay sayers did an about turn. I'd like the genuinely interested Guys to own one of these .

Doesn't seem like the waitlist will appear until after 12p PST. But I have 2 orders due to the mix-up and I know I'm not alone. So I imagine there will be a lot of waitlist conversions.

I think there would have been conversions anyway, but this morning's events will likely increase the amount due to multiple orders.

I'm excited to be getting the exclusive. All I know is when Indy arrives, I'm going to display him without the hat right off the bat. Take that all you hatless haters. :lol

I think there would have been conversions anyway, but this morning's events will likely increase the amount due to multiple orders.

Yes thats what I meant, the waitlist almost always comes through... but with all the craziness of this morning and multiple orders (like mine) I think the odds are even better.

Back