Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Are this will be totally first person or just like SH : The Room (first person and third person view gameplay)?????

That would be cool; forgot about the Room's 1st person POV parts for a min. of course, I hope the story is compelling

I’ve had the demo on pause for about an hour, the first real thing that actually happens in that hallway traumatized me.

The graphics are beautiful by the way.

Last edited:

Gotta say if anyone gets the 'red hallway loop' I know what to do - that version took me a while to figure out.....

From what I heard, the whole "gameplay" segment that was presented isn't actually indicative of the game mechanics as it's more of an interactive teaser game than anything else. So yeah, the game is most likely NOT gonna be in first-person (and if it will have FPS, I can see it being more like SH4). Still, what a neat way to tease and hype up a game announcement.

I'm in the red hallway loop and i don't know what to do... Could you tell please?

From what I heard, the whole "gameplay" segment that was presented isn't actually indicative of the game mechanics as it's more of an interactive teaser game than anything else. So yeah, the game is most likely NOT gonna be in first-person (and if it will have FPS, I can see it being more like SH4). Still, what a neat way to tease and hype up a game announcement.

Exactly; there is even the comment at the end about this very thing. HOWEVER, it does show the amount of imagination on display and that's what has me giddy. $30 demo, here we come!!!!!!!

I'm in the red hallway loop and i don't know what to do... Could you tell please?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't mind if the whole game was like this, it's soooo immersive.

Same. I would not mind at all, and a fully 1st person POV has not been done yet, so theres that

If I had one complaint for this brilliant teaser, its that Pyramid Head should not have been in it at the end! Come on that's SH2!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m almost at the end, I screamed out loud like 8 times already :slap

I’ll probably beat it tonight.

Kojima just said that he and GDT are aiming to make the scariest game possible, and make players **** their pants :lol

Since Kojima is involve in this, I just hope we dont have 40 minutes of cinamatics, and walk a few steps, and have another another 30 minutes of cinematics. :confused:

Added it to my cart and DL to my ps4 from my iphone.

Ready when i get home. Gotta love living in this day and age.

Back