Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm...interesting. I can't wait for someone to detail what triggers this ending, but it seems we are getting close. And to think Kojima thought it would take people a week!!!! Took em 4 hours!!!

The guy speedrunning on twitch did do it once in 10 minutes, I had watched it. You don't need to even collect any pieces, one constant in each of his runs was once you go to the writing on the wall near river painting that seems to start of something. Because he took 10 steps towards phone and second laugh.

Is it recorder or was it a just live thing? I don't know how twitch works :monkey2

I need to knowz!

Oh thanks! Watching right now

So you can't watch previously recorded streams? Only Live ones?

Btw, I found a couple nicknames for PT already like

Patience Tester
Pooped Trousers

:lol

Oh thanks! Watching right now

So you can't watch previously recorded streams? Only Live ones?

Btw, I found a couple nicknames for PT already like

Patience Tester
Pooped Trousers

:lol

I just happened to find a live one. i did a 'PT speedrun' as a search. If you know the user name, search that. For example, if you look for me:

Matt_VT_Schlo1

You will find my prior one. You can go under settings and click 'save to archive' option or some such - all this info is based on my joining twitch today, so I am still new. For example, no idea why it told me I cant view messages during my broadcast.

Thanks a lot, well I think I know how to do it now, will test it now.

Apparently 204863 is Kojima's birthay :lol so we can be sure he directed this.

Thanks a lot, well I think I know how to do it now, will test it now.

Apparently 204863 is Kojima's birthay :lol so we can be sure he directed this.

Yeah and the fake studio number revers to the square footage of a place in Japan that translates as silent hill, apparently - something like that. So a lot of insider fun being had by those making this one....which is great to see

Well on my first playthrough I'm kind of stuck and not sure what else to do. I can't loop through again because the door is closed as is the bathroom door so I'm basically stuck in the current hallway with one piece of the picture remaining.

Well on my first playthrough I'm kind of stuck and not sure what else to do. I can't loop through again because the door is closed as is the bathroom door so I'm basically stuck in the current hallway with one piece of the picture remaining.

Did you pop the eye of the picture?

If you mean the thing that looks like a boob beside the clock radio... I don't know, I've stared and zoomed in on it for a while and it doesn't do anything.

I missed the boob, apparently. LOL. No, sorry tired. I mean the pic that says, 'gouge it out' look at the pic and press X - the picture (eye portion) will tear out and that seems to complete that portion of the level

I missed the boob, apparently. LOL. No, sorry tired. I mean the pic that says, 'gouge it out' look at the pic and press X - the picture (eye portion) will tear out and that seems to complete that portion of the level

I probably didn't do that but I'm not sure. I went around staring at everything and pressing all the buttons I thought. :lol But the battery was dying on the controller so I figured I'd call it a night.

IGN has a pretty detailed walkthrough up

https://www.ign.com/wikis/silent-hills/P.T._Demo_Walkthrough

One of the board members at Sh heaven had this pretty cool comparison:

oUn0UqL.jpg

iba3vwL9aKiTAm.gif

We have come a long way since then!

Last edited:
i really hope the game is in Third person and not First Person .. that way they will fully utilize the facial capture of Norman .. unless they only do it for Cutscenes and only his voice when it's on First person during gameplay.. "which i hope not"

Thinking about it, I hope it's 1st person, 3rd person is too tied to the "action horror" nonsense these days, so FP is a fresher template.

Besides 1st person is way more immersive.

Or why not both? :lol

Btw, I couldn't finish it again, I can make the prom night dumpster baby laugh once no problem, but it won't laugh twice anymore.

Oh well, at least I got to finish it twice before, I'm gonna sit back and see the theories people come up with now :lol

Back