Sideshow scores Indiana Jones!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy Crap its Official Sideshow is getting Indiana Jones

Theres about 4 threads on this right now.

Good thing that SS just made those small bodies.............................cause that means we'll be getting none other than Short Round!!! :D

I think a Marion Ravenwood would be cool. And maybe a Belloq. My brother and I are mainly interested in the "Raiders" characters. Except, of course, for Professor Henry Jones, Sr.:lecture Love to see Sideshow produce an older version of Connery. :rock

Indiana Jones is screaming for a Premium Format treatment - and I mean PREMIUM, not cardboard and plastic

The terms Gentle Giant and "miracle" should never be used in the same sentence. Ever. It's an affront to all that is holy.

hostilemidgetlogo2.jpg

IF... this is true, I'm happy for all the Indy fans around here. It's also good news for me though: since I'm not an Indy or Godfather fan, my wallet get's a brake... pew! But I'm sure SSC finds a way to get more of my money...

I know it never will happen, but I still hope for a 1/6 scale BLADE RUNNER line some day...

Just when I thought I was (almost) done with Sideshow, they pull me back in.

But seriously, this is the license I'd have killed for. Nothing else tops it. My dream of a Pirates line is pretty much gone.

If they have the 1/6 license, I think they'll release at least one Indy per film. However, he wore many different costumes:
Raiders of the Lost Ark:
Professor Jones in a suit
Indy in his adventure getup
Indy in his dig disguise
Indy in a nazi uniform disguise

Temple of Doom:
Indy in a White Tux
Indy in a thrashed adventure costume

Last Crusade:
Indy once again in a suit (I think he wore two different suits here)

I might have missed a few different ones, those are off the top of my head.
There are subtle variations in his adventure costume in each film but I bet SSC would only make three versions, a undamaged one from the first movie, a thrashed one from Temple of Doom, and one from the new film.
Personally his adventure getup, Professor Jones in a suit, Thrashed costume, and White Tux are must haves, But I'd probably buy all that they make.
But I hope they don't just limit their releases to just Indy, I'd also love a Sallah, Belloq, Marion, Toht, Short Round, Mola Ram, Willie, Henry Jones, and River Phoenix as Young Indiana.

Back