RamboIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocoboloboy said:
Go out? You don't think they'll produce any more figures from this line?

I think this might be the final John Rambo figure and I only meant the John Rambo figures would go out with a bang on this one. I still hold hope for a R3 Trautman, maybe R2 Co Boa, and maybe some of the Russian villains and First Blood cops. And also note, I said the Trilogy figures will go out with a bang on this one, I have a feeling a John Rambo version will surface, and because of the timing, I imagine they'll develop a muscular body for it that can double for Rocky Balboa Rocky figure too, or I can dream :)

MaulFan said:
I think this might be the final John Rambo figure and I only meant the John Rambo figures would go out with a bang on this one. I still hold hope for a R3 Trautman, maybe R2 Co Boa, and maybe some of the Russian villains and First Blood cops. And also note, I said the Trilogy figures will go out with a bang on this one, I have a feeling a John Rambo version will surface, and because of the timing, I imagine they'll develop a muscular body for it that can double for Rocky Balboa Rocky figure too, or I can dream :)
Yeah, I was hoping for another Trautman also as well as a few more figs from First Blood like the Sheriff and other officers.

I'd love to have Will Teasle as well as Co Bao, Ericson, Lifer, Sargeant Yushin, Colonel Pedovsky, Colonel Zaysen and Russian Torture Trautman.

KOBRA-KAI!!!!!

dojo3.jpg

Why does Karma always get links and pictures earlier than the newletter comes out?

screamingmetal said:
Very cool!

Hopefully it will be the same price as the First Rambo available through Sideshow, $65. :D

Doubtful. I'm guessing Rambo III will be $79 or $89.

Back