• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Back to the Future Doc's Radiation suit - Indiana and Henry Jones Sr Sideshow-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling a couple of 1:6 Back to the future Doc 's Radiation Suit. You'll get the radiation suit with small zipper, and a white shirt to go inside.

I'm asking $40 shipped here are some pictures of the set in a regular DRAGON Neo Body and as you can see it fits great, not loose and baggy.

PLease let me know if you have any questions

I'm letting Indy go for $50 plus shipping to USA or Canada Only please!

Here we have a wonderful custom figure of the father of the famous archeologist Dr. Henry Jones.

As you can see, it has the sideshow head (which cost me like 60 bucks just for the head) , plus the brown suit with white shirt, brown vest and pants, and the black tie. Also please note that the shoes are made of real brown leather.

The figure will come with an awesome grail diary which you can open, a pencil, a Map, and several cool relics. The stand will not be included. I'm selling this great custom Henry Jones for SOLD SOLD SOLD . Please let me know if you have any questions.
:peace

FEDORA SOLD

ANOTHER PRODUCT FOR THE INDIANA JONES FAN, I'm selling my old Downtowner fedora! Riders of the lost ark style! THis fedora is 60 cm in diameter , I'm selling it because I never fit me, I hat it in display for some time! This is a 1:1 scale hat.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping and handling! I'll ship it in a big box so that you get it nice and in its original shape! PLease let me know if you have any questions! This is a great present for any Indy Fan!!!!

The hat is in great condition, there is only one small cut on the top (pictured) but you can't really see it so its not a big deal. Its got the streets of cairo look to it! :peace

I'll ship to the USA and Canada Only! :wave SOLD

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Henry Jones Sr Sideshow-1:1 Indiana Jones hat and Ghostbusters Kenner Firehou

Firehouse gone! the hat and Henry JOnes still available.

Re: 1/6 Henry Jones Sr Sideshow-1:1 Indiana Jones hat

Bump for a new year, Fedora is sold!!!!!!
Price Lowered on Henry Jones Sr!!!! Shipping and handling included!
$145

Re: 1/6 Custom BTTF Doc's Radiation suit - Indiana and Henry Jones Sr Sideshow-

ADDED one new product, I have a couple of these radiation suits with white short sleeved shirts for sale. Check them out!

Back