Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was getting it fine until 2 weeks ago now it has stopped coming to my e-mail. I can read it online but I signed up to the newsletter so it would be sent to my e-mail so I could read it when I was offline also.

I didn't get the email this week or last week, but I'm able to see it online. I look at my profile and it says I'm still subscribed. Is Sideshow still emailing them out for sure?

Same here. Viewable through my account page, but never got an e-mail this week (or last). I get the little special e-mails, though. Like the daily Spook e-mails or the special Holiday Yoda one this week. But not the main e-mail.

How about now? At the time of y'all's postings the newsletter hadn't been sent/posted yet.

-SideshowAlex

Holly crap, people from SS do come on here and answer questions!

Now if you guys could start answering questions people actually care about instead of ignoring them....that would be swell!

Chris

I have not recived a newsletter by email since the changes were made.

I seem to be receiving all other correspondance from Sideshow related to my account. Order confirmations, shipping notices, payment notifications, etc., just no newsletter.

I am able to access the newsletter online though.

I've added all of the email addresses provided on the Sideshow site to my approved senders list so I don't think the newsletter is being blocked by my ISP.

I seem to be receiving all other correspondance from Sideshow related to my account. Order confirmations, shipping notices, payment notifications, etc., just no newsletter.

I've added all of the email addresses provided on the Sideshow site to my approved senders list so I don't think the newsletter is being blocked by my ISP.

Can you please send me a quick message through here with the email address you use to receive the newsletter and I can have it looked further into for you.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Hey Alex, add me to the list of people who haven't gotten the newsletter via email. I can see it on the website fine, and it says I'm currently subscribed. I will PM you with my email address, if that's okay.

I'm not getting the newsletter either, yet I can still log in???:dunno

Me neither, no newsletter in the email, but I'm not going to chase it around any more. I'll just check on the site when I have time, and when I remember...

Not a good sales tactic though, to fail to email particularly good patrons. :lecture

No newsletter again for the last 2 weeks? It was working fine till 2 weeks ago.

Please PM me here with the following information...

The email address in which you receive the Sideshow Newsletter
Are you able to view it through your online account?
Are you not receiving it directly to your email inbox?

Thank you!

-SideshowAlex

I'm not getting the newsletter either, yet I can still log in???:dunno

Me neither, no newsletter in the email, but I'm not going to chase it around any more. I'll just check on the site when I have time, and when I remember...

Not a good sales tactic though, to fail to email particularly good patrons. :lecture

Please PM your email addresses (even if have done so in the past) and we can do some more investigating for you.

Thanks,

SideshowAlex

Back