Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel is the last section in the NL that you received?
Other sections below that one were:

The Lord of the Rings
Predator
Disney
General
Video Games
Dinosauria

Granted, there was nothing useful in there.
Just the new pre-orders of the day, in-stock items, and waitlists.
looks like about 1/2 my newsletter was cut off............according to the link six posted.
Hey Barry, I'm not sure if you caught this link for the newsletter. It should help you with the missing information. :) :wave

https://newsletter.sideshowtoy.com/...i.TWmN..g5kq.b..l.BIuj.a.TqC-HQ.TqDbsg.nI85Ig

thanks.............hadn't seen it or missed it somehow.

Yes, there is a newsletter today! All email addresses that were sent to me should have had their issues with viewing the newsletter online fixed *crosses fingers*

If you find that you still cannot view the newsletter online, please say so in this thread and I'll have your account looked into again.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Yes, there is a newsletter today! All email addresses that were sent to me should have had their issues with viewing the newsletter online fixed *crosses fingers*

If you find that you still cannot view the newsletter online, please say so in this thread and I'll have your account looked into again.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

When I log in, I get the notice page about how great this will be, no newsletter.

When I log in, I get the notice page about how great this will be, no newsletter.

Hmmmmm....did you PM your email address to me here? I'm not finding you in my PM inbox, so could you please PM Sideshow Collectibles Account email address (which is also your email address for the new system) please? Apologies if you did send it previously....I'm not sure why it would never have gotten to me originally.

Thanks, Wor-Gar!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Hello Alex, it did work for me. I have a question though. When the information loads, it goes back to the 10-20-11 newsletter. In other words if I wanted to pull up a NL from August, I wouldn't be able to get it, correct?

Thanks, SixMil

Things are apparently being taken care of : I didn't send my email address to Sideshow Alex but today's newsletter and previous two are finally appearing in my account page. :clap Hope it'll be the same for everyone else very soon.

I have a question though : how do you access older newsletters ?

Hello Alex, it did work for me. I have a question though. When the information loads, it goes back to the 10-20-11 newsletter. In other words if I wanted to pull up a NL from August, I wouldn't be able to get it, correct?

Thanks, SixMil

Correct....much older newsletters will not be viewable...especially going back to August at this point.

-SideshowAlex

Back