Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the new changes to the site. I just mind that the new Newsletter system is so fraught with bugs that I (and others here) don't get my newsletter emailed anymore. It's not a big deal when you come down to it, but I did appreciate the convenience of it arriving in my inbox. Ever since that stopped working for me, I hardly ever remember or bother to check out the newsletter on their website.

I know exactly how you feel. Same thing has been happening to me.

In fact I didn't think to check last week's newsletter until I read your post just now!

:slap

Though sometimes pieces I collect do go up for sale in newsletters and I would hate to think I might miss out on something I want because I forgot to check. Having it e-mailed really was convenient.

I do hope they can iron out that glitch soon.

This is spot on.

Same thing happened to me. Most of the time I do log-in to check the NL on Thursdays.

But I forgot to check last week's NL until I read the posts above too. :lol

So I'm still not getting the newsletter emailed to me; and accessing it on Sideshow's site is kind of a pain.

This is getting frustrating. I even had someone at Sideshow about a month ago help me straighten out the issue but I am still not getting the emails and still having major issues accessing the newsletter. What is going on?

This is getting frustrating. I even had someone at Sideshow about a month ago help me straighten out the issue but I am still not getting the emails and still having major issues accessing the newsletter. What is going on?

I am getting fatal error opening Newsletter.. :slap

Hell, mine just keeps spinning at "Analyzing News Letter Preferences", and never goes beyond that.

Edit - AND I am not getting the emails.

But - I get all the other promotional emails...which is good...but I want my newsletters.

Mine gets as far as showing "Current Newsletters," but then there aren't any links to the newsletters. :dunno

Clearly there is a new newsletter though since Red Skull just went up for PO.

Oh, and I do get product announcement emails, but no newsletter.

Back