Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah - HT get plenty of things wrong too, it's just that they tend to be less obvious things more often than not.

SSC bizarrely get the small things right, & overlook the defining things about characters. :lol

That's true, the current Vader tough, ignoring qc issues and tiny arms, is pretty damn good

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I cannot believe nobody can produce an authentic Vader, he is one of the most iconic characters in Cinema. Maybe thats is their plan to keep selling up upgrades

Now that R2-D2 is announced in 1/6 scale. What is in Sideshow mystery box no.4? R2-Q5?

If only Sideshow was on their game and released Mara years ago. I doubt we'll get her now. Not interested in anything previewed. And going by the Obi-Wan LSF delay, I don't think they are in any rush to release a Jedi Luke LSF or Jedi Luke vs Vader diorama.

Why would they spoil their own surprise? I hope its a preview of the Mace Windu PF with Jango Fett's decapitated Head O.O

Well, tomorrow is Boba's reveal day - I continue to hope for a new PF, but expect it to be the 1:1 they've shown us recently. :(

Back