Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of the statue collectors were screaming for new Fett and Vader PF's, but I think they should have teased these at the beginning of the event and left a few big PO surprises.

I was wondering the same thing. McQuarrie's a real selling point, so I think they would mention that, but who knows?

There's nothing mentioned in the new email. I was looking on my phone so it was hard to tell. The colors on Fett were what had me wondering, but I'm pretty sure they're by in house artists'.

Does McQuarrie fall under the EU banner and they are now on hold because of Disney? We have not seen one thing since the line was announced.

Where's Threepio to go with R2? That seems like a no-brainier to have them come out together or soon after one another. I don't get it.

Starting the whole thing with a lot of E Mails and a Countdown only to see another preview of no finished products was a real waste of time. I was really excited about the whole thing and the outcome was a big disappointment.

Kinda lame the PF guys only got concept art for those last two. I thought I read that it was going to be a ROTJ Vader but in the background it looks like those blinking lights from Cloud City where Vader exposed himself as Lukes father.

Yeah, first rumors had this Vader as a ESB version. Now, concept annouces this as a ROTJ Vader. The pose isn't familiar either. I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks and a possible reveal at SDCC.

Totally happy with the two 1:6 announcements. Got to thank SSC for the May 4th event.

Back