Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm hoping for either a preview of the next Mythos, at least on OT PF or maybe even a sneek peek at Fett from the new McQ line.

I doubt any of this is coming true, so it's hard to be too excited for this. :(

Sideshow may have tackled a metal R2 of some sort. Maybe they didn't use Tamashii for R2, we will soon find out.

I'll take a Jango in 1/6 and a Snowspeeder Luke.

I hope you folks aren't the same ones who are gonna complain if a metal R2 is indeed "priced too high":lol

Personally, I don't care since I don't plan on hitting anyone with it and as long as he looks good, I'll be more than happy.

Sideshow may have tackled a metal R2 of some sort.

Unlikely. If its metal, then its likely the Tamashii follow-up. But its also possible that its just the plastic R2 we've been asking for for years. Sideshow never said that Tamashii's 3PO was "their" 3PO, so this R2 could be the lead in to Sideshow's official 3PO coming at SDCC.

Then again, this may not even be 1/6th.... as usual. Could be a stupid mini-Medicom R-something.

Yeah, it's been way too long now - SSC need to pull their finger out, for sure. :lol

It's also possible that - if it is a 1/6 R2, it might even be a mix of plastic AND metal parts. :)

What's there to work out?

SSC = disappointment most of the time. :lol

Yeah I agree, I don't understand how hard it is to ask your customers or read sites like these. A lot of the premium format statutes minus Supes and Bats have had some funky poses and just not hitting the mark, especially CR Superman, Jean G, Thor,and Captain Winter Spolider PF. Savage O looks nice but ffs ask your fans , what do you want. I know I would dump money from a truck for a new Star Wars Hot Toy, **** even if it was Jar Jar I might buy it LOL:eek:

Hoping there is NOt another clone trooper figure. Hoping that's a 1/6 R2, but then, there isn't another left to do. 'Bout the only non OT trooper Im willing to buy is The Old republic trooper from the SWTOR trailer

Give me some 1/6 female figures!! Preferably Hoth Leia.

I agree and apologize to Clone fans but ffs how many different Clone Troppers are there? Also how does all those Clone Uniforms then translate to maybe 3 different Stormtroopers in the Originals? Sideshow has produced a lot of Clone Troppers but skip crucial characters.

Back