May the 4th Event 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have been able to pay the prices for those lol. Might pick up this Yoda depending on the price

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

One poster said the first prices are beginning to show up in Europe: 2,500 Euros for the 1:1 Yoda!!

Yeah 2.5k .. not my thing anywa5..hope the Po for vader goes up sooooooon

If tomorrow really is the debut of the ESB PF Fett, this will be me!

yes-2.gif

Me...:elefant
[video]https://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1789807/boba-fett-dance-o.gif[/video]

If tomorrow really is the debut of the ESB PF Fett, this will be me!

yes-2.gif

Now that I'll probably pass on Yoda, I can fill that spot with 6 more PFs. I say bring it on lol

Am I the only one who has been underwhelmed with what Sideshow has been rolling out these last few days? Still holding out for some legit PFs to debut. Come on Sideshow, my money is just sitting here begging you to take it.

Am I the only one who has been underwhelmed with what Sideshow has been rolling out these last few days? Still holding out for some legit PFs to debut. Come on Sideshow, my money is just sitting here begging you to take it.

I totally agree with you I feel let down also. Jango Fett is cool but the price point is way too high, Yoda is outrageous, Boba Fett is way out of my league. Here's hoping the last two slots have something cool

The Jango and R2 are pretty neat IMO, although we haven't got the price on R2 yet. The Vader and Fett reveal might be worth looking into tomorrow as well

I like your style of thinking!! :duff
Thanks man!
I don't even care at this point I've been waiting for the new Vader PF for so long.
Trussst
Awww **** son
Yeaaaah booooi

Yeah not a fan of Jango and definitely not a big enough fan of Boba to buy an LSF Lol but will definitely buy a PF of him and Vader Lol

yeah man Boba and Vader PFs 4 real. 1/1 stuff is too much $$$ for me but Vader and Fett PFs have given me 'The Hype'.

Lol I'm getting the Vader LSF. Just had a talk with the wife. She said Vader over Yoda cause of overall bang for buck sorta ****. But yeah I'm lucky.

Lol I'm getting the Vader LSF. Just had a talk with the wife. She said Vader over Yoda cause of overall bang for buck sorta ****. But yeah I'm lucky.

In that case, I just want to say: **** you. That is all.

Now I've got to track down your wife and see if she'll ditch you for me. Or maybe we could share her? Alternate weeks or maybe you take her on the weekends?

Back