May the 4th Event 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so hope po day for vader and new Boba will happen soon....

Ep IV just finished here at my local cinema's marathon, great fun seeing em on the big screen again;

evezeveg.jpg

eja7abuz.jpg

5e5adaby.jpg

Last links for products now up on Sideshow's site. Pre-order up for 1/6 R2-D2... and previews for what we all already knew, Vader and Fett PFs.

Ok, so the announcement of the new PF Fett and Vader brought some redemption to this week. Since I already have both the old ones this will not be a definite yes for me. Will hold out on a verdict when SS releases more than concept sketches. Still want to emphasize that I'm much happier with today's news though. Thanks SS!

Ok, so the announcement of the new PF Fett and Vader brought some redemption to this week. Since I already have both the old ones this will not be a definite yes for me. Will hold out on a verdict when SS releases more than concept sketches. Still want to emphasize that I'm much happier with today's news though. Thanks SS!

Don't know man. I was really hoping for a PO or both of them. I'd rather just pay the nrd and have the release date be like next may

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

i hope we get the PO around SDCC or before.. really do.. can not wait to have finally a great vader in my collection

i hope we get the PO around SDCC or before.. really do.. can not wait to have finally a great vader in my collection

Just think... a few weeks ago several of us here (including myself) were so bummed about this year being lackluster for Star Wars fans.

Fast forward to May, and I've got Savage PF and R2 1/6 figure on preorder!

Next up will be the Boba Fett PF and Vader PF. Yaa-freakin'-hoo! :rock

right you are.. still we don't know when the PO will be.. but I stay positive and hope soon

I didn't know they held marathons at every theater!!! Next year I guess.... that's the plus side to an annual event.

I am very excited to see new Boba and Vader PFs coming. But I was really bummed that no news on new Mythos coming. I was hoping for at least Greivous. :(

I am very excited to see new Boba and Vader PFs coming. But I was really bummed that no news on new Mythos coming. I was hoping for at least Greivous. :(

Surprised about no new mythos? You must be new here. :lol

Welcome!

LOL... thanks SwiftC!

Yeah, I prefer the PFs but I love the background characters so the Gamorrean Guard Mythos was my biggest reason for purchasing them and I was hoping to see more of these non-core characters made.

If Sideshow would make them in PF that would be fantastic.... I just don't think they are going to invest the $$$ on bounty hunters, Jabba's denziens and even a Wampa or Rancor. :pray: I'm still hoping for a PF Starkiller from SW Unleashed! It be nice to see some of these before they start working on characters from the new movie in 2016.

LOL... thanks SwiftC!

Yeah, I prefer the PFs but I love the background characters so the Gamorrean Guard Mythos was my biggest reason for purchasing them and I was hoping to see more of these non-core characters made.

If Sideshow would make them in PF that would be fantastic.... I just don't think they are going to invest the $$$ on bounty hunters, Jabba's denziens and even a Wampa or Rancor. :pray: I'm still hoping for a PF Starkiller from SW Unleashed! It be nice to see some of these before they start working on characters from the new movie in 2016.

Starkiller was at the top of my want list too but Sideshow just confirmed no EU stuff now that Disney gutted it all.

yeah.. starkiller was also way on top for my.. not gonna happen.. only if Disney takes it back into the official NEW EU ... what might never happen

Back