Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it was gonna be expensive but $1,200 ?!?!?!?!

It is pretty shocking but then when you look at the Avatar AMP that is 20" and costs $1200 or the Predator maquette $1000 that had an edition of 300 where as this is only 100 on the EX and is so detailed! then i don't think it's too bad tbh. :)

It is pretty shocking but then when you look at the Avatar AMP that is 20" and costs $1200 or the Predator maquette $1000 that had an edition of 300 where as this is only 100 on the EX and is so detailed! then i don't think it's too bad tbh. :)

This is a snap and snooze you lose!

It is a cool piece, and i'm sure it will sell out

but, Sideshow's prices have been at least 20-40% higher than they should be.

I am mate, if I'm lucky and there isn't 100 other butches out there with better internet connections than me! I cancelled the Gambit EX to get this...Are you ordering?

It is a cool piece, and i'm sure it will sell out

but, Sideshow's prices have been at least 20-40% higher than they should be.
Gotta agree with that. :)

I am mate, if I'm lucky and there isn't 100 other butches out there with better internet connections than me! I cancelled the Gambit EX to get this...Are you ordering?

Yeah man, i'm going to try for the EX as well. Good luck mate hope we both get one.

:hi5:

Good luck Jay, I will try for it too, I hope on Friday we both have an order down! The energy swords make this one...I've given up a couple of pieces for this I hope it is worth it!

As for pricing Waller, Sideshow are only charging today what idiots didn't pay for on pre-orders the other day!

I need to get out of this thread fast before I'm tempted to even start thinking about paying this much money for Optimus. He looks phenomenal though. Great job SS.

Yeah.

This will be mine. (EX)

Although I honestly think Prime looks cooler with the bazookas from the pictures.

i hope Sideshow make a Transformers line

next Bumblee :clap

bumblebee2.jpg

If they did that i'd have to have it even though i have no idea where i'd put it. :lol

I don't think a Transformers Maquette line would be popular enough to make the other Robots,the price,size,Robot popularity etc...

Only other 24" tall statue id want from Transformers is G1 Optimus Prime.

Back