Statue Prime 1 Studio - DOOM: Eternal - Doom Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 had a new look on their Facebook of the statue with the Crucible swapped out for holding a Plasma Rifle. So far then it looks like we can swap the right arm to either holding the Super Shotgun or Plasma Rifle to wielding the Crucible.

Thanks to asaone for the pics:

84520710.jpg

84841710.jpg

86766410.jpg

Holy crap they just revealed the full Ultimate edition on Facebook. Comes with the BFG, Chainsaw, Super Shotgun, Crucible, Assault Rifle and Plasma Rifle. LED helmet too.
ummdoom-01ut_a06.jpg

So uh...if I wanted to preorder this in the future, just how costly are these guys with shipping? LOL

Was all in but the sticker shock hit too hard on this one (seems to be happening a lot lately). Anyone remember when $400 was “too much” for a statue?

Economy Shipping - $241.20
That's the 1-3 month shipping, to America.
INSANE

Awesome statue but I agree with the general sentiment that the price is outrageous. Popcultcha here in Australia aren't stocking new prime 1 offerings due to some issue with Sideshow which more or less makes it impossible for us Aussies to get this stuff without going bankrupt.
Post caronavirus alot of companies will have to pull their heads out their asses and realize just what the majority of their customers can afford or are willing to spend on this stuff.

Damn, I was really hoping there'd be lots of pics and reviews by now. Seems to be hella sporadic? Announced in late summer 2019, and it's 2023 and most stores still list this as a pre-order?!

Back