Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really confuse whether to get it.. It's the best figure ever. But does that worth $1200?!

Again, thinking of only 100 is pumping my adrenaline lol

This piece is worth the money for those that get it. It was the most impressive piece I saw at SDCC. Its so very grabbing visually and the detail is truly amazing.

It was the highlight piece for me during the con.
I knew it would be worth this much.
there is too much work involved on this piece.

I was hoping for a light up feature.

After a lot of thought I have to say I am really torn on this piece. While there is no doubt about how great it looks I am surprised at only 100 Ex being released :cuckoo: I know its a difficult piece do produce but Transformers has to have one of the biggest and ever growing followings around. So does this mean they will only make 500 or less standard editions :dunno. This seems more like a smash and grab than something for all the fans out there. Oh well I guess we'll wait and see.

I had a feeling that it would cost around $1200 but i like it so much i have to have the Ex. :rock

It was the highlight piece for me during the con.
I knew it would be worth this much.
there is too much work involved on this piece.

I was hoping for a light up feature.

It was one of those for me as well. I figured it would come in at around this price. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was hoping it would be less though.

A light up feature would have been cool but this thing was a lot of work to put together according to the DVD.

awesome statue but not really a fan of the movie and dont want to start another line...so it makes it a bit easier to pass...and not to mention import taxes on anything over 1000 aussie dollars

:horror $1200!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :gah:

Damn it, I really like this piece and have been hopeing that I'd be able to afford it since hearing about him being made last year and have eagerly waited like the rest of you for more info as the year has gone by and when I saw the pics from SDCC I was blown away at how awesome this piece is (to me anyway!!) and have been waiting to see the final price with fingers toes and everything else crossed that I could afford him, .....but NO I cant afford that price, so I guess this grail piece will not be gracing my shelves any time soon :monkey2 I am gutted.

Congrats to those of you guys who will be getting OP, he will definately be the centre piece of any collection.

Man, if CV didn't just drain $500 from the war chest I would have done this...Oh well...I hope to get a regular one day...

If this will be your frist Flexpay peace then you have done well for yourself. Almost all of my collectibles are Flexpaid! :lol :rotfl

:lol

I normally just pay for my stuff all at once but with so much coming out i've just made my first flexpay order with the Avatar AMP suit. :D

:lol

I normally just pay for my stuff all at once but with so much coming out i've just made my first flexpay order with the Avatar AMP suit. :D

Jay, Someone would be crazy to try to pay $1,199.99 for a collectible all at once when there is Flexpay. I LOVE places like Sideshow Collectibles and Hollywood Collectibles Group that understand collectors needs for payment plans. :D

Yep it's great because i'd have missed out if i couldn't flex the AMP. :rock

Jay, Someone would be crazy to try to pay $1,199.99 for a collectible all at once when there is Flexpay. I LOVE places like Sideshow Collectibles and Hollywood Collectibles Group that understand collectors needs for payment plans. :D

Jay, I am able to have more of the collectibles that I want because of Flexpayments. That is my whole point. :D

Jay, I am able to have more of the collectibles that I want because of Flexpayments. That is my whole point. :D

Yeah i know bud, i was agreeing with you when i said i'd have missed out on the AMP had it not been for flexpay. :)

Back