Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope Sideshow make a Transformers line

next Bumblee :clap

bumblebee2.jpg

A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :D

Megatron is also A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :D

Apologies if this has been answered already, but are the arms poseable? I'm not a big fan of the pose of the left arm in particular.

i want ironhide to display next to prime, the decepticons i don't care that much about

I hope Megatorn is next, He is my most wanted Transformer Maquette! :rock :D

i wouldnt hold your breath on a new Transformers maquette, IF they ever make another, i would bet that it prolly take at least 3 years for it come out. From Sideshows comments on this piece, they seem pretty drained from making this one, and i get the feeling that they wont even consider making another for a long time.

If I do get this I dont think I would want another for a while. I just finished payments on the vader bust. I dont know if im ready to tackle another long payment schedule. Last one caused chaos on my collecting.

NO way I can afford this being unemployed just now still and all, but i just want to see if this thing goes pretty quick seeing as theirs only 100 of him and im also curious to see what else is being offered today. I thought TRON was also meant to be up for pre-order this month as well, so today is the last chance for this month...

Good luck all you guys who are on for OP

Back